*FLASHBACK*:

After Yuvi had left the balcony, OmRu and RiVya sneeked downstairs in the lawn and started searching if anyone was there.

That is when Om saw a shivering man who was sitting in a corner of the bungalow.
When he asked who the man was, the man ran away shouting that if they don't go away, they will die, all of them will die.

*End of FLASHBACK*

"But that man told us to go away!", said Gauri whose face had been pale since the incident.

"Do you know him? He is your relative? He is your uncle that you'll listen to him!? Any man any mentally unstable person will just come like that and we'll dance on his words? Are we supposed to!? ", asked Om in a harsh tone.

Gauri did not answer. Instead she just got up and moved out of the room with her eyes already welling up.

 Instead she just got up and moved out of the room with her eyes already welling up

"O! Why are you so rude? You made her cry."

"Yes bhaiya. You shouldn't have been that rude with her...", said Bhavya.

"Ok ok fine. I'll say sorry to her."

"Not just a sorry. You'll hold your ears and say Solly Gauli."

"Shut up Rudra."

Om went out of the room leaving Ruvya alone.

__________

The trees in the dark forest were nicotine-brown. Orcs were gobbling meat and grinding on bone. Gloomy scrubs hid dangerous creatures. The musty air was difficult to breathe. The forest was both old and otherworldly.
Two men walked towards the other end of the eerie jungle, unknown to both of them was that it was where the Brahmarakshas was known to stay.
The men were dressed up in a pair of sensible shoes, a warm cardigan, comfortable trousers and a heavy jacket and one of them had a camera hung down his neck. They were probably historians.

They reached the cave and looked at it in awe.

"A cave?look at this gate...why is such a beautiful architecture dying in this poor jungle?", said one of them while clicking it's pictures.

why is such a beautiful architecture dying in this poor jungle?", said one of them while clicking it's pictures