"And worse, the galaxy it protects will once again be in danger, evil entities can now enter the galaxy without the protection crystal's help," he elaborated before once again taking a deep breath. "We need to make a move before the elemental planets will.. destroy itselves," he finished as he squinted his bloody red eyes, looking right at the screen.

Commander Kokoci huffed and nodded his head after he finally regained his seriousness and composure as Admiral Tarung decides to question the Captain "Where are you now, Captain Kaizo?"

"I am on my way to Planet Plasma, I would be able to enter it without the Elemental leader's help since the crystal is destroyed; but, I already informed them that I am on my way there," He answered as he continued driving his ship. "Eh? But, where is Fang, captain?" Boboiboy suddenly asked the older brother of his other friend. Gopal and the girls nodded their heads, in need of confirmation.

"Pang is already on his way there, I told him to go with you, he will be much more needed with TAPOPS right now; but, that is all that I can inform you," he spoke, his strict and deep voice never changing. The gang was satisfied with his answer; and decided to stay quiet since they know their Commander is gonna say something to the Captain. "Thank you for informing us, Captain Kaizo, we will also be on our way once Fang arrives," Commander Kokoci finishes as the call ended.

A deep sigh was heard coming from the TAPOPS Admiral. Boboiboy, along with his friends, had a feeling that this was truly a big problem, judging from what Captain Kaizo have said and from the look of the Admiral's and Commander's faces. "Uh, Commander, Admiral, may we know what is the Elemental Institute and protection crystal?" Yaya finally asked them, they didn't have a single clue about this and it's actually the first time they have heard of it.

Ying and Yaya had almost read every book on the TAPOPS station, even the TEMPUR-A station too; but, never they had heard a single thing about this, so, they assumed there are no books made about such topics. Admiral Tarung walked infront of the teenagers and crossed his arms, a serious look plastered on his face. Ochobot who came from another room, flew his way beside his human friends─it looked like he came just in time for the Admiral and Commander to explain all of these confusing things.

"The Elemental Magic Institute is an organization that consists a group of leaders from 7 planets or kingdoms. They are the ones that make sure of the balance of elemental magic throughout their whole galaxy for the safety of everyone within their galaxy. On the other hand, the protection crystal already explains itself. It is a crystal that can be found in Planet Plasma, a planet in the outerpart of the galaxy, the crystal's job is not only to protect the planet; but, also the whole galaxy along with the elemental artefacts that resides in the 7 main kingdoms."

Boboiboy, along with his friends─listened attentively, slowly taking in this newfound information. This was very new to them and they were indeed very interested. "But, what are the elemental artefacts, Admiral?" Boboiboy managed to question out, the topic has something to do with elementals, he was very intrigued─he knew that he needed to know more about this. Who knows? Maybe, this will be very helpful to him.

"Elemental Artefacts are very important, they are the 7 kingdom's most powerful items. They control everything depending on the element. Without it, the whole galaxy will no longer exist and it will kill many millions of creatures that resides on their respective planets."

This was a lot to take in, they never knew such magical galaxy exists, an elemental one perhaps. Boboiboy snapped out of trance as Gopal managed to shoot one last question, "Eh? Elemental? Isn't that Boboiboy's power? Is there a connection between him and that elemental galaxy or whatever guys call it?" That was it. Boboiboy needed an answer for that. He was very interested, this may have something to do with his powers.