"You're playing with me, right?"

"What?"

"Tell me why I shouldn't castrate you?" Jersey threatened him as she unfolded the knife, pointing towards his lower area.

"Jerse," Malcolm called out in confusion as he backed away. He managed to hide his private parts, shielding it from the tactical knife. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Tilly keeps calling you!" She blurted out as her brows knitted in anger.

"What?" Malcolm yelled back in disbelief. "What did she say to you?"

"The bitch asked for you! And she tried to play dumb like she doesn't know who I am when she sent you a fucking plant to my apartment!" Jersey snapped. "And then she hung up in my face!"

"Look, calm down." He pushed out, leaning over to turn the water off. "I'll talk to her."

"You call her up now and tell her to leave you the fuck alone." Jersey coached him sternly. "Better yet, Facetime her. I want this bitch to see me."

Malcolm stood there scrutinizing her. Jersey's nostrils were flared as she continued to hold the knife in her hand. It amazed him how much she was changing. He knew it had to be the pregnancy. Jersey wouldn't snap like this on a regular day.

He moved toward the door, which caused her to back away. Malcolm continued to guard himself as he grabbed his towel. He didn't want to get his balls sliced off.

"Close the knife." He instructed Jersey as he stood away from her, making sure he dried off thoroughly. "I'm about to call her now or Facetime her. Whichever you like."

"Facetime her." Jersey pressed. "And I didn't go through your phone. It was ringing on the bed, and I just happen to see it."

"I don't care if you did." He shrugged stiffly. Malcolm had nothing to hide. Jersey was free to look in photos, messages, emails, etc. "I gave you the password and everything."

She rolled her eyes while folding the tactical knife. Jersey carefully examined his body. He stood there rubbing lotion all over his chest and arms, making sure he maintained his moisture. He eventually worked his way down to his lower half.

A sprinkle of shame fell on her shoulders as she turned around to leave out the bathroom. Jersey ran her hands through her hair while grabbing her phone. She noticed a text message from Alesha, one from Kelli, and there was a text message from Gabriel, the guy from school.

"Let's get this shit over with," Malcolm muttered while pulling his shirt over his head. After adjusting it, he fished the blankets for his cellphone. Jersey reached over, grabbed it, and handed it over.

Malcolm wasted no time unlocking his phone. He found Tilly's contact and started Facetime. She answered immediately while trying to fix the little strands of hair that she didn't get a chance to smooth down.

"Hey." She greeted him warmly with a smirk on her face. "I'm surprised you called me through Facetime. I know it's not your thing. But I just called you and some—"

"Look..." Malcolm trailed off, interrupting her. "You don't need me to be calling my phone."

The smirk washed away from Tilly's face as she blinked a few times.

"Is this why you're Facetiming me? To tell me off?"

"I told you already that we can't be together or communicate with each other. Tilly, you act like you don't understand." Malcolm continued. "Move on. I have. Stop sending shit to my girlfriend's house."

"Girlfriend?"

"His girlfriend." Jersey's face appeared. She leaned against Malcolm's shoulder with great confidence.