4 (The Warmth)

3 days later

All the 5 of them were taking their breakfast together at their dining table when their main door opened wide. They didn't realise that untill someone yelled.

"I'm hoooome."

"Luluuuu." Maknae of the house was the first one to leave the dining table and run towards the new comer. Others also went to their hallway where the two were standing, well now kissing..ahem.. Sehun ran towards his boyfriend and instantly hugged and kissed him. He missed him so much.

But someone was dumbfounded there. Chanyeol. He can't remember them dating. As far as he remembers only Sehun had a crush on Luhan, nothing more. So he needed a confirmation of what was happening in front of him. But when he looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo for help, they were on their own world, cuddling with each other.

Chanyeol just shook his head. What should I do with these two. He sighed and looked at the only person left in the room who can help him. Baekhyun.

"Which one have I forgotten this time, Baekhyun? What happened between this two in last 3 years?" Chanyeol whispered on Baekhyun's ear.

Baekhyun shivered at the whispering voice. Chanyeol was too close to him, he could feel his hot breathing on his neck.

Baekhyun slowly turned his head to meet Chanyeol's eyes. Their faces were only a few inches away. He wanted to kiss him so badly. Resisting from kissing Chanyeol, when he is this much close to him, is so hard. But he had to control himself.

"They are together, Chanyeol. When I moved in this house they were already dating back then." Baekhyun replied with an angelic smile on his face, freezing Chanyeol on his spot.

Chanyeol's heart missed a beat for sure, seeing the smaller one's smile. He did see the latter smiling in last 3 days a few times. But seeing his smiling face from this close was something else. Something familiar to him, this smile felt really familiar to him.

Chanyeol's thoughts got cut off when Luhan called his name. After chatting a little with Chanyeol, at last Luhan turned to Baekhyun. He wanted to give Baekhyun more time than others and that's why he saved him for last. Of course he heard everything from his boyfriend, that happened in last few days.

"Baek. Come here." Luhan said pulling Baekhyun into a tight hug.

"Hyung.." Baekhyun's eye started forming tears as soon as he leaned to the hug. He tried his best to keep them away but he failed. A tear drop escaped from his left eye. He was fast to wipe it by the back of his hand. But someone didn't miss that.

Chanyeol's POV

I was standing beside them when they were hugging each other. It looked like Baekhyun has a good bonding with Luhan. But wait... Is he crying? Yes he did. I am sure I saw a tear drop on his cheek and he immediately wiped it. But why is he crying?

I looked at others but no one seemed to notice that he was crying. I just shook my head and forgot about that. May be I just saw wrong or something.

I went to my room to get ready. It's first day after my discharge I am going to cafe. I took a quick shower and got ready for work. Last time I looked at my reflection on the mirror. A satisfied grin plastered on my face as I exit the room and went to downstairs.

"You ready, Chanyeol? Let's go then?" I heard Baekhyun's voice as soon as I reached there. I looked up and saw him, ready too.

"Huh? But where are you going?" I asked confused.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you. I work there too." He said with genuine smile. Looks like he is happy to go with me. But why?

"Okay then let's go." I somehow felt relived that he is coming with me. I don't know why but I feel something strong with him. May be we were good friends? I should ask him about this.