Last Chapter🤧

You standing there with your head down. "What's wrong". Tsukki says patting your head. "Well I just wanted to ask you a question". "What is it". "Umm well......When did you know that you fell in love with me". "Awww is shorty insecure". He says smiling. "haha no, I was just joking I'll just go". You say turning around. He grabs your waist and turns you around. "Shorty I was just kidding come one let me tell you how". Tsukki says dragging you to the bench. "Ok I am going to tell you everything so don't make fun of me". "I won't I promise". You say.

Tsukki flash back

When I first met you I thought you were just another girl that was going to sit me. I thought it will be only that. But noticing the little things you do where kinda cute. I remember when I once saw you drawing on your paper. Or the time I saw you playing with your pencils like if you were in a drum set.
And the time you actually talk to me was: "what song are you listening to". Those simple words light up my day. It felt like you really cared. And I loved when you chose me over everybody else.
And when you smile it always gave me butterflies. Of course at first I did not know what that feeling was, so I had to ask my upper class man. At first I did not want to accepted that I like you.

Because well, at the time we were always fighting. But after every fight I learn something about you. And that made me the closest person to you. And I have to accept, whenever you talked to a guy it made me angry and a little insecure. Because they could easily just take you away from me. But no, you only choose me.

And sometimes you will do the dumbest stupidest things and I'll tease you because of it. But I actually find it kinda cute. And when you ask for help with studying or homework I'll always think that you chose me because you thought I was smart.

Present

"What I am trying to say is that I did not fell in love with you because of your looks I fell in love of you because of who you are. And showing me your personality it showed me your beauty". Tsukki says to you with a whole some smile. You burst into tears right there. "Omg why are you crying is not a big deal". He says taking away your tears. "it is a b-big deal because you love me the way I am, and i tell you my personality is not always the best". you say kinda laughing

He looks at you and kisses your forehead. "I love you". Your eyes go wide open and just could not believe what he just said. "I love you too". He smiles and gives you a big hug.

"Oh and shorty don't be insecure I don't care what you wear or what your hair looks like, but just know that you are beautiful the way you are ok". You bury your head into his chest and clench into his sweater. "Thanks Tsukki".

He lets go of you and takes off his hoodie. He lifts your hands up and puts his hoodie on you. "I am not a baby". You say. "So why are you crying, you big baby". "I AM NOT A BABY". You say angry. "Your right, you're MY baby". He says smiling. You blush hard and try covering yourself.

He takes your hands away from your face and says "Don't cover your beautiful face". "Stop Tsukki your flattering me". "I like that I can do that". He says holding your hand. He stands you up. "Come on go to the class I'll be right there". He says going inside the gym.

Before he could go inside you turn him around and pull his shirt and give him a kiss in the lips. You aggressively press your lips against his. Before he could do anything, you remove your lips and start walking away. "BYE TSUKKI". You say running off.

Tsukki starts processing what just happened. When he does, he becomes a big fat tomato. He can't stop from blushing. What a crazy girl.
He goes inside the gym and sees everybody there, staring at him. "WHAT THE HECK SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND". Noya and Tanaka say trying to kill him. Everybody started praising him to finally have a person that cared about him.
Both of you think to each other:

I love you. I'm happy that I fell in love with you.

The End

There is another chapter please look what I want to say🙇‍♀️.