The New Boy

"Hi tsukki" you say running to him. He turns to you and smiles "what up dummy". As he says that you touch your heart and say "The AUDACITY you have mister". "Y/n calm down you know what I mean". You laugh and say "yea yea I know, we'll I am going to get a snack see you later". You walk away.

While you are gone the teacher introduces a new student. The teacher sits him in the desk in front of you. "Hey my name is Cris what's yours". Says the new boy to tsukki. "Um hi my name is Tsukishima". "Does anybody sit next to you". Tsukki sighs "yea". After tsukki says that you come in. "Hey tsukki look what they got today".

Tsukki looks at you and sees a strawberry shortcake. He smiles and thanks you. "Oh hi you must be tsukishima deskmate, I am the new student Cris". You get excited and reply "oh hiii my name is y/n". The boy smiles "I hope we can be friends". You smile going to say something- "y/n the teacher is calling you, come on". "Oh ok I talk to you guys later".you say as walking away.

"Hey Tsukishima she's so pretty are you two dating". "No were not, just friends". "Oh ok that's good". While tsukki is eating his cake he keeps glaring at Cris. The bell rings and you go back to the class. "Hey y/n why don't we work together" says Cris. "Umm well I am glad too,but my partner is tsukki so I'll be working with him". Tsukki smirks at Cris. Cris rolls his eyes.

While you two are working you say a stupid answer "no you dummy is this one" says tsukki as he slaps your head with his pencil. "Woah tsukki you should treat your friend more kindly don't you think" says Cris. "Oh don't worry Cris, that just like tsukki don't worry he is actually very nice" you say protecting tsukki. Tsukki smirks at Cris one more time.

Cris turns around to his desk and starts working with his partner. The bell rings and you say "hey Yamaguchi let's go get something" you say. "Oh ok come one tsukki". Tsukki stands up and follows you and Yamaguchi. While you are seated down eating and laughing.

Cris comes and says "oh y/n can we talk just the a little bit". You look at him and say "oh umm sorry I can't right now I am going to the club". He looks at with with a little of sadness and nods. You are setting up the gym and tsukki comes with you.

"Hey does Chris have a crush on you or something". You look at him "oh come one tsukki you can be that dumb". "Excuse me What did you say". You regret your words and say "nevermind".

"And what if I do have a crush on her what are you going to do". A voice behind us says. Cris was walking toward us. Your eyes wided "Cris is not funny to play with those kind of things". He looks at you seriously "I am not playing y/n".

He grabs your arm and looks deep in your eyes "I like you since I came to karasuno, will you date me". He looks at you with a very serious expression. When you where about to answer tsukki grabs your other arm and pulls you away from Cris. "I don't really think you should just tell her like that". And just drags you away.

Part 2 coming up
Thanks for reading;)