Metting tsukki friends

A few months past by, tsukki and you are very close friends. You are always playing with each other. And sometimes you both put pranks with each other.

You figure out that he was in the volleyball team. But he actually never told you. So you start spying on him. Until one time he found you.

You where walking to the gym. "What are you doing here?". You turn around and see tsukki. "Well I just-".

"You were going to spy on me right". "Well ummm hehe". He rolls his eyes and walks by you. "Well, you not coming". You smile and walk with him.

When you enter the boys inside, see you with a confused face. "Hey guys this is my friend y/n can she watch the practice today". They all nod. Then this kid comes up to you and says "hey are you tsukki friend-? how did you do  it".

Everybody starts asking questions. Then "GUYS LEAVE HER ALONE GO TO PRACTICE". In a few seconds everybody leaves.

The boy that scream said "sorry about that, tsukki really never talks to no one and it's weird that he was a friend that is a girl, anyway my name is Daichi, I am a 3 year".

"Thank you Senpai".

You are seeing the practice and you fell in love with volleyball.
A few hours go by~~

"What are you doing here, go home". "Oh come on I wanted too met the team". He rolls his eyes and accepts.

The team goes in front of you "Hello my name is Hinata shoyo, kageyama tobio, yamaguchi tadashi, sugawara, Asahi, Nishinoya, Tanaka".

You are happy and say "hi nice to meet you my name is y/n". Then nishinoya says "you can call me Noya, oh and tell me your secret".

"She does not have a secret, she's just calmer than you". Says tsukki. Noya goes to pick a fight with tsukki but Daichi stops them.

"Well I get going" you say. "Hey let me take you to your house it's too late for a girl to walk alone". In a instant a the boys (and by boys i mean hinata, tanaka, and noya) start going like this: "oooooOoooOoo".

Tsukki says "sorry about does guys, they can be a handful". I laugh and say that it is not a big deal.

"So which one of does is your friend?". "Oh Is the one name yamaguchi". "Ohhh so your friends with a shy boy I see you".

"Oh shut up". We started laughing. "This is my place". "Ok then see you tomorrow".

"Hey tsukki".

He turns around to look at you. "Are you ok of me being your manager I think I really like volleyball and we'll, we can hang out more?".

He smiles and say "that a good idea see you tomorrow"

Thanks for reading :)