Chapter 10

Tsukki starts running to the street where they told him to go. He went inside a building. "Hello i am here for y/n". "Oh you are finally here Tsukishima Kei". Tsukki turns around and sees a man. "How do you know my ñame?. "What tsukki you don't remember me". "Not really". The man gets a little mad and starts telling how you two met.

*Flash back*

It was middle school. Tsukki was really tall for his age so people were easily scared of him. Except this one boy that wanted to be his friend. His name was Matt he could get along him anyone.

So he wanted to prove that Tsukishima can be a friend to. He tried for days. But Tsukishima never let him. One time Tsukishima was in the library and he was reading a book. Matt saw him. He got a escalador and put it aside tsukki.

Tsukishima got scared and moved aside. When he moved Matt bumped into the books and drop all of them. Tsukishima just walked away. The teacher came running to to Matt and suspended him for doing that.

From that day everybody started bullying him for being so clingy. So he ended up moving away.

*Present*

"Oh so you where that guy". "Of course I was, now you got close to a girl haha you change". Tsukishima noded.

"So where is she". Matt smirks. "Why you want to know". Tsukishima stops smiling. He gets closer to Matt and gets him from his neck. "Where is she". Matt gets scared and points at a door.

Tsukishima punches Matt and goes to the door. He opens it and you were in the floor tide up. He takes off the rope that is around your arms and legs. When his finished he says "Omg y/n I am glad you are-. You hug him very tightly "Thank you". You whispered to him.

He starts blushing and picks you up to leave. The cops come and arrested Matt. Tsukishima takes you to the hospital to check you out. He is waiting outside for you. You came out.

"Hey shorty you good". "Even if I am with this condition you are still calling me that huh🙄". He smiles and puts his arm around you "come on y/n don't be so mad let me take you home".

You guys are infront of your house. "We'll see you tomorrow in practice ok remember tomorrow is Saturday so don't wake up so early". He starts walking away. You grab him by his sweater.

"Can you stay here p-please....tomorrow is Saturday so no school" you say looking down. Tsukki covers his face and looks away, he does not want you to see his blush.

"Ok then but just for today". You smile and both of you go inside.

"Where is your mom" tsukki says. "Oh she is working she is coming back by noon tomorrow I think". "So you never see your mom". "Sometimes I do".

"Hey tsukki how about we watch a movie". He rolls his eyes and nods.

The movie started.

You start to feel really tired. Like a whole mass came to your head. So you lay it down to tsukki shoulder. He gets scared for a bit but let's you.

1 hour later~~
"Hey hey sleepy head". You wake up and you are in Tsukkis lap. You get up quickly and say "Omg I am so sorry". He rolls his eyes. "Come one let's go to bed the movie ended. (The movie ended 30 min ago).

You go to ur room and jump to your bed. "Come on Tsukki lay down". Tsukki blushes hard but you can't see because it's dark. And you where not thinking straight you were too sleepy.

He just stads there. You get up and grab his hand and drag him into bed. You without knowing it, you cuddle with him. Right now he is blushing so much. "Y/n What are y-you doing". "Shhh I am trying to sleep".

Thanks for reading:)