Chapter 17

2 days later
You wake up and you slept in the couch. Uhhhh i am so tired  what time is it. It was a time for the party because it was going to last all day and kinda all night. Oh freak I should get going.....oh yea first practice. You got running to the gym and see all the boys there.
"Hey y/n". Noya says. "Oh hey Noya". "Ready for the party". "Sure am". You two start talking on what you are going to do. Then Hinata and Tanaka starts talking what there going to do to.
"Hey guys I have a idea". "What is it". "What if he put a ALL NIGHTER". You say.
"That's a good idea". Noya says. "Yea Yea and the one that sleeps first, losses". You say with a smirk. "And the 3 that did not sleep, have to put a dare to the one that losses". Tanaka says.
"Yess". You say excited. "You are definitely losing". Tsukki says behind you. You turn around to see him just standing there.
"I am not you giraffe". "What did you just call me". He says glaring you. "You heard me you dumb little-. "Stop arguing in the morning". Daichi says. "Sorry sir". We both say hitting each other with our shoulders. "Stop it love birds get in the gym". Sugawara says.
"WHAT WE ARE NOT LOVE BIRDS". You both yell.

Practice has began and you see that the boys have improved a lot. They are actually really good now. "Hey y/n can you pass me some balls". Kayegama says. "Oh sure I'll be there". You go with him and start throwing the balls.
In the other side of the net Tsukki is practicing with Y'all, but he is blocking.
He blocks the set of Hinata. "Tsukishima how dare you block that". hinata says. "What's up shorty, you're just not good enough".
"Shut up". Hinata says angry.
You laugh at Hinata of how cute he is.

"You are really good at passing y/n". Kayegama says to you, while cleaning up. "Oh yea thanks". "Ha". Tsukki laughs. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY HUH POLE". "Sorry did I break a nerve". "NaNi?!?". You go and throw him on the ground "why you little, who do you think you are". You say pulling his hair.
"Let go of me".
Both of you start fighting.
Hinata runs to get Daichi. "HEY HEY CALM DOWN". Daichi says separating you two.
"Y/n y/n, i know how Tsukishima can be but we need to calm down ok". "What, captain". Tsukki says. "Whatever". You say leaving.

What do I care. I don't care about him. If he breaks his finger I don't care. Uhhhh who am i kidding I do care. I suck. You put your headphones on and start heading home to change. "HEY". A voice says. You look behind you and see Tsukki running towards you. "What". You say. "Daichi told me to tell you this so don't get the wrong idea". "What is it". "*sighs* I'm sorry that I was mean to you ok".
"Omg Tsukki you are soooooo nice". You said being super SARCASTIC. "The heck y/n". "I'm just kidding calm down". You say laughing. "We'll see you in the party ok". He says walking away.

You go to your House and start changing. You go to Yamaguchi house and everybody was there already. "Heyyyy you made it". Noya says. "Yessss so do we begin the bet". "Yessss". He replies. The bet begins and you were sure to win. You went to the food aisle. "Are you hungry". Said Yamaguchi. "Oh yea don't mind me I'll just get some food ok". "Yea sure". He said. You where very hungry and start eating. "Hey kid slow down". The coach say. "It's fine I going to be *cough *cough*". "Hey you good". The coach said.

You start coughing like crazy. Then the coach gave you a water bottle. You start drinking the bottle until you were done. "Thanks coach I feel muchhhhhh betterrrrrrr". You say a little tipsy. "Uhhh ok". He said. You go to Tsukki and see him staring at his phone. "Heyyyyyyyyy Tsukkiiiiiii". He stares at you with, the-freak-you-good. "Um hey". "How are youuuuu". "Y/n are you good *sniff* *sniff* did you DRINK ALCOHOL". "Whatttt nooooo". He grabs your wrist and brings you to Daichi.

"Daichi why does y/n smell like alcohol". Daichi smells you. "Omg maybe Noya bought some". He went to ask him but he said no. Until he went to Ukai. Then he started yelling. "BUT WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUT IT IN A WATER BOTTLE". Daichi yelled. "WELL I THOUGHT THAT YOU DID NOT LIKE TO SEE THE BEER". Ukai said.

"Oh hehe it's Ukai fault". You said drunk. "Yea Yea". Tsukki reply. You started to party with the boys. It was really fun. Until you fell down the table and scraped your knee. "You are so annoying". Tsukki said dragging you to the restroom. "yOu liKe it tHo". "i don't". He sat you down and started to put medicine in your knee.

"You look cute hehe". "Shut up". He says. He was looking to your knee and put some medicine. You start getting closer to him. Then you start smelling his hair. And rubbing it. "What are you doing". He says. "Well you smell really nice". He looks down blushing.  

You grab his face and smile. "what". He says. You pull his head and kiss him. You put your  tongue into his mouth. Then start kissing him in the neck. "Y/n you-you are really drunk stop it". Tsukki said. "Please Tsukki you look really good". He became really flustered. He back you away to stop you.

But when he look at you, you where already fall asleep. "Omg this girl". He pick you up and wanted to take you home. "Woah what happens did she fell asleep". Noya said. "Yea she did I'll take her home".

"Yessssssss we win". Noya, Tanaka, and Hinata said. "Whatever". He said saying goodbye to everyone else. "Ok y/n let's go home". He says walking out the door.

To be continued.....
😌✌️