Chapter 14

A/N: Soma will have his moments after Agni 'betrays' him, but for now Agni is our focus. He's so beautiful ;-; 

Also, Agni may have become our therapist for a single conversation lol—Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

~-~-~-~-~-~-

"How long do you two intend to stay in my home?" Ciel frowned, watching Soma stuff his face with his hands.

You simply watched them curiously, taking a bite of your french toast and sipping your tea.

"We'll leave once our work is done," Soma mumbled around a mouthful. You snapped your fingers in realization.

"That's right, when we fought back in the East End, you mentioned finding somebody."

"Ah, yes, I remember that," Lau murmured thoughtfully.

"So what if they're searching for someone? And what are you even doing here, Lau?"

"Ho, ho. What's wrong with me staying here?" Lau grinned, sending you a suggestive smirk. "I get to see the young marchioness more often, too."

You sighed, ignoring his flirtatious antics and looking back towards the Indian duo.

"So who is this person you're looking for?"

"We're looking for a lady," Soma reached for something, before holding up a paper. The one with the crude drawing. "This lady."

You sweatdropped as Agni passed it over, glancing over it and seeing nothing that could actually help you find the girl that the image was supposed to portray. Sebastian had leaned over your shoulder to take a closer look, but you could tell that even he was in disbelief. You rubbed your temples, passing it over to Ciel, who then passed it to Lau.

"Her name is Mina. She was a maidservant at my palace."

"That picture is..."

"I drew that," the prince claimed proudly.

"I could've guessed," you muttered wryly. Sebastian didn't bother correcting you for being rude.

"I drew it so well that once you see her in person, you'll be able to recognize her for sure! Isn't she a beauty?"

"I'm sure she is, but for her sake, I hope that the picture is just a testament to your atrocious art skills," you mumbled under your breath.

"Sebastian, can you find her with this?" the little earl turned to the butler.

"Ciel, who do you think he is? God?" you raised a brow.

"Even for me, that's... I'll try my best then." Sebastian sighed.

"My, I have never seen such a beautiful lady~" Lau managed to say, and you covered a small snort.

"Of course! She is the most beautiful lady in my palace!" Soma boasted. "Although, (Y/n) is also very beautiful."

"Me?" you pointed to yourself in surprise at the sudden mention of your name.

"Yes, yes, you might even be as beautiful as Mina."

"Well, it is true that the young miss is quite lovely," Lau purred. You grew a little pink, and Sebastian scowled. Ciel looked like he rather be anywhere else.

"So, why is this woman in England?" the boy asked, getting straight to the point... only to get ignored as Soma and Agni incoherently chanted to a statue. "What the hell is this all of a sudden?! Where did they get that statue from?!"