"Rawberries! Mimi lookit!"

"Wow! Lucky boys!"

The younger rasped, her croaking throat forcing Lauren to laugh with parted lips as she threw over a bottle of soothing medicine.. the cute but sexy husk in her voice really indicating her smug grin was well deserved...

"When you said you'd lost your voice I thought you were being dramatic.."

"Jokes on you! Hey how come the boys get treats.. that's unfair?"

"I know! I got the other two candy!"

Lauren winked throwing over a bag in their direction eliciting another bound of excited screams only leaving Camila to huff out with a playfully offended gasp as she fold her Mrs in a grumpy husk, the kicking off of the elders sneakers leading her towards the couch to pull out a bag of the girls favourite candy.. smiles returning and happy clapping hands eliciting a small giggle

"I knew you didn't hate me!"

"Mhmm.. I for sure don't hate you!"

Camila didn't notice the deeper meaning in Lauren's words as she sank down upon the couch beside her student, the pulling of the blanket over their stomachs forcing a since of comfort the elder more than didn't mind sitting in..

"You want one?"

"Sure.."

Lauren respond holding out her hand oblivious to the girls intentions as she shove a candy in her mouth before grabbing for the elders chin forcing their lips together as her tongue skilfully pass over the sweet sugary substance, the teachers laughing gasp accepting the gift with a smile pulling back to stare at the girl now facing the TV

"Hey uhm.. can we talk? I wanted to ask you something.."

"Yeah sure? You ok- Colton no! Put that down!"

Camila yelped jumping from the couch to scoop up the small boy somehow holding onto a steak knife now sobbing dramatically as the shock shout from the couch scared his tiny chest, the furious outburst from Camila cutting Lauren off from whatever she had wanted to say..

"Why the hell is there a knife on the floor Riley?"

"It's not a big deal! I was using it to cut up the boxes for my project?"

"It is more than a big deal he could of hurt himself! You don't use steak knifes without someone helping you! You're 10 years old for god sake!"

Camila yelled bouncing the crying boy in her arm as she strut to the kitchen to slam the knife down into the white blush sink, Lauren's breath pounding in her throat at the near miss of finally admitting how she felt.. she didn't know whether to be grateful or angry..

"Colton Mimi didn't mean to yell ok? I'm sorry! Remember what we talked about.."

"K-Knifes is sharp!"

He whimpered before receiving a gentle proud kiss, the girls pounding chest happy of the near miss not realising Lauren had just had her own as she place the boy back into the floor to rejoin her side under the covers

"Sorry.. what were you gonna say?"

"Oh uh.. I just wanted to know if you wanted takeout tonight? Saves you cooking that's all.."

"Duh! I'd have it everyday of the week if I could.."

Camila smiled lifting Lauren's arm up to wrap around her shoulder as she lay her head down against her chest with a burrowing cheek, the moment leaving Lauren to sip back on her breath while her palms grew anxiously clammy.. the funny thing being that everything they did pointed directly at being a couple.. the cuddles and non sexual kisses.. all things couples would do, but their joined lack of relationship experience left them failing to realise..