Chapter 17

Lauren arrived in class around a half hour earlier than usual setting down her things before glancing up at the door to see the principle stood with a file and a guilty stare, his defeated posture almost afraid to approach the profound teacher now glaring at him as if awaiting some context

"I hate to do this to you but the board has been on my back about their yearly scheduling for Sex Ed.. no other teacher is willing to do it and I know you're good at taking rowdy behaviour.."

He spoke timidly handing Lauren the filed that she glanced over with wide eyes and an awkward exhale, the words all outdated and boring in her mind as she paced back with a wink to drop the papers deep into the shining silver trash can

"Heterosexual no sex before marriage bullshit! I'm not teaching this!"

"Miss Jauregui I'm literally begging at this point.. everyone else has refused and I can't sign off until it's taught.. just one class this morning that's it.. the kids would prefer it over English even you know that!"

Lauren rolled her eyes blatantly disregarding the man's comment as she slid to strut against her computer signing in with a reluctant heavy type, the principle still stood behind now creeping to stand in front of her desk

"Please!"

"I'll teach it for one class! But I'll do it my way! I'm not teaching a bunch of 18 year olds that men own our bodies! Take it or leave it!"

"I'll take it! Thank you! You're a life saver! Oh and please refrain from being to graphic.. the maturity level couldn't handle it.."

Lauren nod with rolling eyes and a shaking head flipping open her bag to grab for her phone ignoring the man as he left leaving her only to huff out with palms covering her now furious eyes.. the last thing she ever wanted to do in front of a class filled with hormones was teach them about their genitalia...

Around and hour later however the class quickly flood with bodies all sitting confused as to why their books weren't laid out as they always were.. instead Lauren perched upon her desk with folded arms glaring up at the ceiling with a poised stance.. it wasn't exactly a fitting day for such a lesson given her ridiculously short skirt and half undone blouse..

"Settle down and shut up! No English today unfortunately your principle wants me to teach you about sex.. shock I know as I can guarantee everyone but the front row has already fucked in their spare time!"

The entire class choked including Camila at the very bold statement straightening their backs with a few giggles as they watch the woman shower the room with a look of stern dominance.. the younger couldn't help however but be slightly excited.. her secret sex mistress talking about the one thing they had very much gained a mutual experience in..

"So! Can anyone give me a sensible definition of what 'sex' supposedly is?"

A few hands raised and quickly Lauren point out a single student already laughing much to her stern brow as they leant forwards to issue their cocky answer..

"It's when you put your dick in someone Miss!"

Lauren rolled her eyes with a shaking head assuming such an answer would arise however her experience in handling immature students was no less than perfectly polished.. as much as she didn't want to teach such a lesson she wasn't afraid to slam back at anyone willing to take advantage

"Well as a virgin I'd expect that kind of answer from you Leo... but for everyone else no! Sex is a consensual activity that takes place for pleasure and interaction with both a partner or what we like to call a one off.. either way consent is the biggest factor in defining sex.."