Chapter 1

I'm only putting this in here once. There will be rape in this (not between Harry and Louis, not that that makes it any better) so I'm warning you now.

The Lords... Otherwise, known as London East, are the biggest gang in all of London... Or at least the east part of London. But, Louis wants out. Louis Tomlinson, omega, is the bargaining chip for his father to just get rid of when he feels the need to. He was the only male omega that had been born out of all of his 6 omega sisters. His other brother was born an alpha, but died early on in his life, when he was 5, while fighting with a larger alpha.

But, in a world filled with drugs and murder, it's pretty difficult to have a relationship with people outside of gangs and so, his parents decided to just get him an arranged marraige. However, the fact that Louis was a male omega, and not a female, was a turn-off for alphas. All the alphas that his father tried to get, wanted a female, so they declined the offer. He was the only one left in the house, other than his 3 year old sister. He was her care-taker though, so really it was like he gave birth to her, and is now her mother. He knows that he is not poor little Doris' mother, but to Doris, he is the only one that is there for her. The amount of times that he has had to protect her from people, is kind of alarming. She has already almost been killed. Normally, gangs spare women and children, but if you piss off the right gang members, they go after what people love the most... Which in this case, was Doris. Louis thinks that they chose Doris, because she is too young to protect herself from anyone else. Either that, or Louis had upset a member of a rival gang, when he was on a run.

"Come down here, fag!" Louis' father, the mob boss, called from the bottom of the stairs. When Louis got to the bottom of the stairs, he saw three alphas standing there. Two of the three were his age, but the third one looked about his father's age. Louis' father grinned, sickeningly, at Louis, who cowered into himself, scared for what his father was planning.

"Louis, you will show these alphas here, what you're good for," Louis' father said, gesturing to the two alphas that looked about his age. Louis immediately knew what his father meant. He had to do this almost once a week. He would lead them to a black room at the end of the hall, that had lots of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, handcuffs to cuff him to the bed, cock rings, ball gags, whips, and paddles... Pretty much everything a BDSM fanatic could ever dream of. He, even though he was over the age of 18, would be forced to have sex and submit himself to the alphas. It would be called rape, if it weren't for Louis being an omega and the other people being alphas. Alphas were the dominant. Omegas were forced to submit, no matter what... It was in their genetics. And, so Louis went... He knew that when he was done being used, that the new alphas would leave, he would have to take care of Doris, and then he would have to put make-up on, to cover up the bruises that the alphas left on him... Only to have to do this,most likely before next week was over.

This was his life... This was the life of Louis William Tomlinson, son of the mob boss.