"You should just tell me though. You don't have to wait for us to get here so that you could say that out on my face like this. You make me feel like I'm controlling you" his voice sounded fierce and that scared me off a little. "It's annoying" he get his bags and locked the car. "Are you really mad at me just because I refused to be in the same room with you?" I asked. My voice grew louder. His childish behavior was irritating. "Yeah. Why? I can't be upset with it?" he tilted his head. There he go with his attitude.

"Stop being childish" I sighed. He scoffed. "I'm being childish?" he was half shouted. "Atsumu!" Osamu called to stop him. Atsumu shook his head, looking at me. "If you want to go home that bad then I'll gladly send you home" he said before leaving me. Osamu followed him from behind with his stuffs. I let out a heavy sigh. Suna looked at me before stepping forwards towards me. He grabbed the carry on I was carrying. "Let me help you" he said. "I'll get your stuffs to your camp" he nodded. "It's okay. I can get these by myself" I tried to take my stuffs from him but he held my wrist. "No. I'll help you" he ruffled my hair.

***

It took us some minutes to find my camp since the area was spacious. It was bigger than I expected. Suna handed my carry on back at me. "Thank you" I said with a smile. He mirrored my smile. "No worries. I'll talk with Atsumu. He was just... You know. He can be a kid sometimes" Suna comforted me. "Yeah. I was at fault as well. It's not like I don't want to be here. It's just... I don't want the other members of your team to feel annoyed with my presence. You guys are having a team vacation and I'm the only girl here so it makes me feel awkward" I explained. Suna wasn't responding. He was giving me space to vent out.

"Why can't he understand me? I'm just showing my respect to the third years" I sighed. Suna sat on the bench in front of my camp. "Come" he patted the seat next to him. I raised an eyebrow. He chuckled. "I can be your listener. You can let it out at me" he said. I shook my head. "No Suna. It's oka..." he cut me off. "It's fine. I'd rather listen to your rants than to let you have your feelings and thoughts bottled up in you. You can't let those to eat you. That can be a serious matter. It's better to let them out instead of keeping it to yourself" he looked up at me.

Yeah. He's Suna Rintarou after all. This is what Suna always did when we were together back then. Whenever I have problems, then he will always be there to listen to my rants. He will always assure me that everything's going to be fine. He will help me with solutions and he will comfort me. There's one thing about him that didn't changed. His good listener self.

I took a deep breath before sitting next to him. I looked at the ground and then at the shoes he was wearing. "You're still keeping that?" I looked up at him. He made a what expression and so I pointed at his shoes. He was wearing the shoes I once gave him. He looked at his shoes and laughed. "Yeah. I found it under my bed so why not. Just making use of my old stuffs" he chuckled. "I thought you've thrown it" I giggled. "Why would I? It's a free item and it's something that I can wear. It'd be a major waste for me if I throw them out" he rolled his eyes playfully. "And you know that I don't throw my stuffs"

"Yeah, that's why your room is messy" I laughed. It was. His room was so messy that every time I stopped by, I helped him to clean up. Even though he's living alone, without a roommate yet his room was the messiest. I can't even understand how he can live in that kind of room. "Shut up. Don't slander my room" he whined. I laughed. He was looking at me, forming a smile. We were looking at each other. "It's good to see your smile again" he said. Suna got up and sighed. "I better get going before Atsumu saw us" he slipped his hands into his pockets. Suna and his trademark...

I nodded my head. "You know, I'm always here if you need me. I can be your listener if you want to rant or let out the things that you're not happy with. I'll gladly help you" he said softly. I looked at the guy. He meant it. My lips curved into a crescent, smiling at him. Slowly I nodded my head. "Thank you again" I said. He smiled back at me before walking away.

***

OSAMU'S POV

Suna entered the room with his stuffs. I looked at him putting down his belongings on the only empty bed next to the window. "Where were you?" Atsumu who was sitting on his bed, asked. Suna eyed the other guy. "You left your girlfriend with her heavy stuffs so I had no choice but to help her carrying her bags to her camp" he replied. Atsumu wasn't smiling or giving good reactions. He's probably still pissed.

"That's nice of you" he said sarcastically. "Seriously? You're still seeing me as the bad guy?" Suna heaved. Atsumu shrugged. Why is he so petty again?

"You guys should talk. She has a point. She respects the third years and as a thank you for letting her to join this trip, she had no choice but to stay alone. You should think it in a good way instead. I'm sure she would like to have you as her roommate or more like she will never refuse to be with you but the thing is, she's in our club's vacation. Even Kita emphasized on her having the room all by herself. It's a sign, Atsumu. It's a sign for you guys to be professionals just for once. For this trip"

The words coming out from Suna had me surprised. I never see him utter such great words like that. Wow. Amazing.

Atsumu seemed to admit defeat. He couldn't fight Suna back. Well, thanks to Suna for that. At least his petty ass can stop being childish and start to act like a matured person. I looked at Suna, giving him a thumb's up. "Nice one" I said. It was a sarcasm for Atsumu. He's a grown up man so he should think like an adult and not like a kid. Y/N was right. We all know they're a couple, an inseparable couple now but this isn't their honeymoon. Y/N understood that well but he didn't. That's why he chose to be petty and dramatic over it. I let out a heavy sigh. God! He can be reaaallly tiring. Ugh!