It's nice to see them talking like that. It's good that they are now good friends again. Everything went back to normal. Suna indeed fixed his friendship with Atsumu and we hang out a lot as a group, that include Osamu. It felt great that we could create a good ending to the cold war.

I rested my back on the seat, watching them talking. I couldn't hear their conversation but Suna was glancing at me while he smoke. He flashed a smile before eyeing back to Atsumu who was talking to him. I opened the door, getting off the car. "Tsumu, I'll just go get something from the mart" I interrupted their conversation before making my way to the petrol station's mart. Atsumu nodded his head before continue talking to Suna.

I looked at the junk food section and grabbed few snacks. I knew Atsumu had some for us but it won't hurt to add more. "Hungry huh?" a low groan surprised me. I turned my head to the voice's owner. Suna. "I thought you were with Atsumu" I said. "I was just getting some sandwiches" he reached for the sandwiches from the shelf and walked towards the cashier. I followed him at the back. "I'll pay for her" he said at the cashier boy. "No, it's okay. I'll pay myself" I refused but Suna insisted on paying for me.

We walked out from the mart, walking towards the twins. "Thanks for these" I wiggled the plastic bag which contained my snacks. He smiled, "It's not a big deal" he laughed. "What are you getting?" Atsumu wrapped his arm around my shoulder once I got back from the mart. "Just some additional snacks for us" I answered him with a smile. "Oh Osamu, you look good" I looked at his twin brother. "Ey, thanks" he smiled.

"Why do you need snacks when I'm literally the living snack here" Atsumu shrugged cockily. I looked at him with a disgusted face. "Gross" Osamu sighed, shaking his head. "Oh my god what even" Suna opened the can drink he bought from the mart and sipped it. "Y'all assholes" Atsumu rolled his eyes. I laughed.

"Okay guys. So it's 8:45am and I think we can start moving now. I've sent you the map of the location in our group chat. It's a one hour journey from here. Don't get lost and let's meet at the campsite. Safe journey, everyone" Kita said before getting into Aran's car. The third years were in one same car. Just look at the second years, bunch of show offs.

"Let's go baby" Atsumu patted my shoulder. I nodded my head. Atsumu made his way towards his car back and I followed him at the back. "Y/N!" Suna called me and I turned. He took my hand and handed me one of the sandwiches he bought. "For you" he smiled before walking towards his car. That kinda got me confused. I thought he bought it for himself. "Y/N, let's go" Atsumu called me. "Coming!" I said, getting into the car.

***

Atsumu held my hand tight while the other hand of his controlling the steering. "I love youuu" he said, glancing at me. I let out a soft chuckle. "I love you too" I placed my head on his shoulder. Our fingers were interlaced, hands were holding tight. "Aren't you going to eat? I thought you're hungry" he asked, kissed on top of my head. "I'll eat later. Are you hungry?" I looked up at him. "Yeah kinda. Can you get me something to eat?" he kissed my forehead. "Yeah sure" I smiled before reaching the plastic bag. "Oh, a sandwich" his eyes caught the sandwich that Suna gave me earlier.

"Suna gave me earlier. He bought extra. Do you want it?" I looked at him. He nodded his head as a yes. I unwrapped the sandwich before handing him one. He took a big bite on it, chewing it slowly. "You're surely hungry" I said playfully before taking a small bite of the other one. "I'm a huge eater, you know that" he laughed.

"You should tell him to at least make things cleared for both of you"

Mika's words suddenly passed my mind. I chewed on the sandwich slowly before glancing up at Atsumu who was focusing on his driving. "What is it?" he asked, noticing my glances. I pursed my lips. Is it really okay to talk about this... Now?

"You can ask or tell me if there's anything that bothers you" he said, giving a reassuring smile at me. "It's just..." I cleared my throat. He hummed in confusion. "Tsumu, what are we?" I looked at him. He was looking at me for a couple seconds before turning his head back at the road. "You're mine. Why?" he asked. He kept glancing at me and back to the road. "But you never properly ask me out. You know like... Would you be my girlfriend or something like that" I mumbled. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Aw, I didn't know you're into the old school thing" he held my hand again. I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him a weird expression. "Actually, I started seeing you as my girlfriend since that night. I know I didn't ask you out properly because I thought that's something that the millennials have stopped doing" he caressed my hand. "I'm sorry if that makes you confused but you are my girlfriend, y/n" he formed a sweet smile. I couldn't help but to flash him a big smile. I love hearing that from him. Not forgetting my burning cheeks.

Me? Miya Atsumu's girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend? OH MY GODDDD!!!

Trust me, I was the happiest person. I wanted to pull him and hug him tight but since he was driving... Ugh!

"And you're my boyfriend..." I said shyly. He let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I'm your boyfriend and you're my girlfriend" he kissed my knuckle.