Chapter 36: Hornier

Start from the beginning

The enthusiasm evolves from your eyes to lips as you strip down your clothes. Well...not actually yours. Must mention it's Jungkook's relatively oversized t-shirt for you. It kind of looked cute on you, but you don't prefer it now.

You gently tap on the glass, only to have him all startled. How cute!

His wet strands of hair almost cover his doe eyes as his hands guide him to push it back in the most seductive way possible. Obviously, he's unaware of that seductive stunt because the shock of you being here is enough to make him ignorant.

Especially the lack of fabric on your body.

The smug grin of yours stretches out more, observing his adorable reaction of taking his time to process.

"Mind if I join?" You ask, voice low.

The astounding chuckle from him soon deciphers in a faint echo as he pulls you in. The sudden action of being pulled forces you in being the startled one. The warm water flows down his face to his lips interacting with you. Each of the droplets plays to add a different new flavor.

His hands run over your hair before pulling away. Those droplets of water kneading on the strands of his hair while some maintain their way to his body. From the smug grin to his veiny arms, all of it effortlessly drives you crazy.

"You're full of surprises, babygirl" He lets out in a whisper.

"Maybe I am." You reply, quite expeditiously.

The interval between the session makes you mad due to the urge building in you. Your lips seek for his as he smiles, giving in. The dominance settles on your attempt from the way, you move your lips against him. But Jungkook is just on the next level of dominance as he makes his own way to explore, every inch of your mouth with his tongue.

You merely realize that would be the end of your attempt in the first place.

The craving of his closeness to you leads your arms draping over his shoulders. While your leg secures around his waist, quite instinctively. His mouth proceeds to work down your lips, from your neck to collarbones. The feeling of your bare skin with the warm water streaming down doesn't help him in the way of being gentle.

And he certainly, chooses to be rough.

Not long after, the cold wall sends shivers down your body as he slams you against it. His domineering aura floating in the steamy air. You can't help but melt into his addicting touch, on the way his hand grabs your pussy. A cheeky grin masters up its way to his lips before he lifts one of your legs, teasingly gliding his cock along your folds.

"Kook-" You whine out, only to receive a dark chuckle from Jungkook.

"Words...Baby" He breathes out.

"I want you in..."You pant out through the water. But he seems to keep that teasing game longer, making it tough for you.

"Finish that sentence." He states. That's when you get the whole reason behind this teasing.

"I want you in...daddy." You breathe out that only dissolves into a grunt. He pushes in as your lips tremble from the tension. Lifting both your legs over his shoulder, he praises himself for the position. Whilst, it requires you to be defenseless with nothing to hold on to.

"Good girl." He praises. His girth and the temperature of the frigid surface against your back only compels you to hiss. Your legs twitching from the depth as he starts his pace.

Bruises and scratches eventually form in his shoulder and back while you struggle to hold on to something. Not to mention, his quick pace that is leaving you in a complete haze.

"Mhmm." You let out a faint moan. His deep and quick thrusts ensuring your mind to be in frantic. Minutes after the frantic session, familiar coil knocks in your stomach as your head gently greets the wall. Your walls clench around his length, only to make him groan in response.

Your eyes on the verge of rolling while your fingers tangle around his long hair hastily.

"You like that?" He asks, only to speed up his strokes. The desperation to make you finish with his works on him. With the account of his violent pounding, you can't ensure the withholding of your orgasm.

"Please...I-I need-" Your frenetic pleading remains unsent as he breathes out a low growl. A soft gasp elicits from you as he releases before pulling out. Then, almost immediately your body spasms as you lay back breathlessly.

Carefully letting your legs fall on his waist, he guides his hand to your cheeks, tenderly pushing away the never-ending droplets.

"You really look hornier than I do, baby girl," Jungkook states out. His low voice floating in the air while a lazy smirk lays hold of your face.