"Shut the fuck up!"

"Embarrassing, right?" I smirked at him. "Next time you call me a softie, just remember all the puppy shit you did for your wife."

"You are right, my wife is my weakness, that's also the reason why I am willing to compromise, otherwise you could say goodbye to your family."

"Goodbye, brother, and hello enemy."

HELENA

I looked out the window from the living room with Rita next to me. Antonio came, and brought Valerio and Rita's mother.

I was glad that she would be reunited with her mother again. I was also happy for Roman. I knew he cared about his brother, and wanted him to be safe.

I looked at Rita with a smile. "I am so happy for you, I hope you'll be only happy from now on."

She returned my smile. "Thank you! You can't imagine how relieved I am to see her alive and unharmed. I missed her so much, Lena!"

Roman put some guards outside the living room door, preventing us from walking out to keep us safe. Though, I'd be safe outside too, he would never hurt me.

"The longing is over, you got her back, darling." I rubbed her back, looking at her mother outside.

"I wouldn't get her back without you, thank you for helping us." She hugged me. My eyes found Antonio. He looked sleep-deprived. My absence had affected him a lot.

"You are welcome, and that's what friends for, right?" I giggled. Tough, I felt bad for playing games with him. But he deserved it. He had ignored me. He had hurt Roman a lot by snatching him Rita away. Now he knew how it felt to be separated from someone he loved.

"I can't see you as a friend." She shook her head. My smile dropped. "I get it, after all I am your nightmare's wife—"

She hugged me. "Fuck him, you became the sister I never had in such a short time — helping and supporting me like my own family never did."

Smiling, I hugged her back. "Don't make me emotional."

"Do you want to stay? We can kick him out?" she suggested, making me laugh and shake my head.

"I just came to fix my husband's mess, before things got more messed up," I muttered, "it's time for me to go, I miss my children and him — I love him."

"Mrs. Alessi, Mr. Esposito told me to take you outside," I heard Carillo say, we pulled away and we both looked at him.

I sighed, nodding my head. "Goodbye."

"You can say goodbye to me downstairs, I will accompany you out," she told me with a smile.

"But, Mr. Esposito said—"

"You don't only work for Mr. Esposito, you work for me too," she cut him off.

"If I tell you that I will go downstairs with her, I will go downstairs and you are not going to stop me." She walked past Mr. Carillo.

"Fuck yeah, tell him girl!" I laughed, following her downstairs as took my hand and pulled me with her with a grin.

Today, I got another sister, and looked forward to spill the tea, even if our men were enemies.

RITA

We were outside. Everywhere were men dressed in back, guns pointed at someone's head.

"Devil give me patience, otherwise I will go crazy," Roman cursed as he saw me next to Helena.