Chp.1 - ✓

Ana's POV :

"Wake up!!!!!" was the first thing I heard and that voice belonged to my sweet mother I groaned "What is it?" She squealed "It's your 18 Birthday!!!" I was now jolted awake "I AM OFFICIALLY NOW A ADULT!!!!" "Now go take a shower and get dressed we have some guests that are coming at our home" "Okie" I wore a black casual dress with black heels and went downstairs....

Her outfit ^^

I saw mom and dad talking to mr and mrs Knight I went there they wished me happy birthday and I thanked them "ahh ana go and meet Greyson he is in the hallway" mrs Knight said and I left without saying a word.. As I walked towards the hallway I saw him smirking and leaning on the wall I walked upto him "what are you doing here? All these years you didn't come at any of my birthdays but why now huh?" I asked him and he shrugged it off like it meant nothing to him how dare that bastard shrug like it was nothing we used to be good friends what happened to that!!!
Then we were called down by mom when we reached his dad said "now are getting married.....
"WHAT!?!" we both said at the same time....

Hey my pandas sorry it took me long to update I had so much work for school to do!! But it's done now so how do you like the first chapter I think I wrote it good but you can tell me your opinions about it or you can tell me what can I add

Hey my pandas sorry it took me long to update I had so much work for school to do!! But it's done now so how do you like the first chapter I think I wrote it good but you can tell me your opinions about it or you can tell me what can I add.. Next chapter will be their aesthetics and photos be ready and I changed Greyson Stevens to Greyson Russo it suits him better so deal with it love you all so so much stay awesome stay safe!!!
Muah 💋
~ sharon