Chp.35

Ana's POV :

I was cooking some pasta when I forgot that I didn't tie my hair but my hands were alredy in the dough so I call “Babi! Can you come here I need help tying my hair” he comes to the kitchen and starts tying my hair in a braid I shiver when his hand brushes past my shoulder I could feel his breathe fanning my neck while his strong colone was in the air

I got butterflies in the very bottom of my stomach which doesn't usually happen but I tried to ignore it but I just couldn't so I focused on making pasta.

I manage to smile and say “Thank you babi” he smiles and walks back to the couch why won't the butterflies go away!! Should I tell grey about it? I thought so then when we were cuddling on the couch and I was on top of him straddling him and he flipped me so that he's the one straddling me I said “Babi is it weird that I got butterflies at the very bottom of my stomach when you did this?”

He looked shocked almost as if he was too stunned to speak but then he spoke “Can you explain it a bit more?” so I say “It's kind of like butterflies but t the very bottom of my stomach instead of all over they slowly fade away” he spoke “Princess do I turn you on?” I thought for a bit and then say blushing “I don't really know I haven't been turned on before but yeah I think you do turn me on”

He said “Darling they don't go away easily” I nod and question “What do I do for them to go away then babi I'm just confused and irritated I think see I don't even know what's going on with me!!?” he said his voice barely above a whisper “Well then remember what mom asked us?” I nod while blushing again he continues “So that is what's going to make the butterflies go away”

I ask “Can we?” he looked shocked so I repeat myself “Babi can we then?” he just picked me up and took me towards our bedroom and said “Are you sure princess?” I take a deep breath in and say “Yeah babi don't worry I'm sure of this”

Hiya I hope you liked the chapter
Lots of love to starbursts
Sharon x