chapter 5

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT HERES A NEW CHARACTER I ADDED :D

The black eyes made a shiver run down Erza's spine. She hadn't realized that something so small could creep her out so much.

Erza turned and looked over to the corner where the beaten-up man, Choi Yoon-Jae was his name, sat with a smirk on his bruised and bloodied face.

"Erza." Jaeheon tapped her shoulder. Erza jolted in surprise but gave him a confused look.

He pointed over to the bloodied mess where Seok-Hyeon lay, knocked out.

Hopefully, his heart gave out. Erza thought and then looked over to Hyunsu, who was now back to normal and frowning. Erza stood with a grunt, tensing when she lifted her left shoulder and stepped towards the boy whose head lowered. She poked the side of his head making him glance up at her. "Come on...let's go get you cleaned up.." She offered a friendly smile and waited for him to stand.

After helping Hyunsu work the showers and getting herself a change of clean clothes, Erza strolled around the complex, not knowing what else to do.

The pace feeling too slow made her annoyed. She wished that her bruise would heal faster but she knew that wouldn't happen. "Shit.." She silently whined and stilled herself, to change the position of the uncomfortable crutch.

"But he just looks like a kid," Hye-In mutters out with a shocked face, "A handsome one."

"Didn't you see how much he was bleeding over there?" Byeongil rhetorically asked, "You can't judge someone by their looks."

When he said that Erza lifted a hand to her scarred lip and traced the healed wound.

"What if we shot him in the head?" Jae-hwan says. He shuffled his feet around. "Can we kill him then?"

Erza dropped her hand and turned the corner, making them all shut up and look away. Choi Yoon-Jae, looked at the girl with a somewhat smug look as he looked at her up and down. This made Erza clench her jaw in disgust when she looked down at her clothing.

She was wearing a dark green, spaghetti-stringed tank top that ended right below her belly button and black baggy jeans. Even now, some men don't know how to keep it in their pants. The disgusted woman ignored him and walked past him, feeling his eyes following her making her shudder. Eunyoo who was heading in the direction Erza came through stared at the smug man and glared at him. The man wasn't intimidated by it and stepped away from his spot to follow Erza.

Jogging to catch up to her he gave an innocent smile. "Your...Erza right?" He questioned her and Erza glanced over at him and then back in front of her. "I heard the Hyunsu kid say it." He tried continuing the conversation but was shot down when Erza sped up. He watched with a demented smile as she limped away, almost aroused by her pain.

He turned when her form was now gone and his smile dropped along with any trace of amusement. Sangwook was back. Sangwook paced forward and inhaled smoke from his cig. Yoon-Jae's hand shook nervously. "Hi." He simply said, trying to hide his fear. Sangwook didn't stop until he was in front of the man. "Yeah, it's me, asshole." Sangwook scowls and reeled back then punched Yoon-Jae in the face.