Chapter 4

"What a pig

"What a pig."

Lighting a cigarette with a black lighter, Sangwook, stared at his reflection in the window. Inhaling smoke and then exhaling it gave off a sweet burn. He wanted it to hurt more though. Especially now, since the man he was sent to kill had escaped from his truss. Behind him laid the cut up tape, he had no idea, how the man escaped. His lip twitched in aggravation and put out his cigarette on the piano, crushing the cancer stick. It made a low-key sound, but after the sizzling was still heard from the cigarette.

He turned and grabbed the tape, taking his shirt off.

❦★❦

████████████████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Erza had finished reading the texts and put her phone in her pocket, but froze when she heard rumbling from the building. She looked up and then around the room. It was coming from upstairs. She left the room and it seems that none of the others heard the noise. Not only that, the power turned on too. Oompa Loompa seemed ecstatic at that, his food now refrigerated and all. The TV in the Daycare center had turned on too. The firefighter must have gotten to the switch.

Erza entered the daycare center and watched as the TV turned to an Emergency Broadcast.

Everyone gathered together and watched as the president spoke. "My dear fellow citizens, we are declaring a state of emergency." He spoke calmly and composed. Erza leaned on the wall, with her hands in her pockets, while Tanoko stood beside her with her arms crossed. Erza huffed and bit her lip anxiously. "Do not leave your homes." He says. "I could kill for a cig right now." Tanoko mumbles, looking over at Erza.

"The monsters are very dangerous."

Tanoko rolled her eyes. "Nah. They seem just peachy to me." She sasses. Making others shoosh her, her hands raising, mocking surrender. Erza kept her eyes on the president, he was twitching. "The government is working hard to keep us safe. And they will." His words struggled to come out before he double forward onto his stand and grunted.

"What's wrong?" Oompa Loompa asked, his face dumbfounded, and leaned forward. Byeongil jumped back, in fright. Others let out shocked breaths. Suddenly the president jumped up, blood covering his face as it leaked from his nose. "Well, shit." Erza grumbled in disgust. "Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!" The once calm voice of the president had now turned into a demonic one. "Everyone is going to die." He pulled on his tie, as he spoke.

A gunshot was heard and the president fell to the ground. Everyone let out a gasp. Even Erza was shocked at this. But what shocked them, even more, was when he stood up, panting. "You are going to..." The camera was knocked around, as the president made his advances to someone behind it. "..die!" He snarled. Army men grabbed his arms and held him down as another soldier held a gun up to him and shot the president in the head. The screen changed into a no-signal one. "What? Is.." Oompa Loompa crawled forward, his mouth hung open. "Is the president dead?" Be shouts confused.