[Turning You] On! Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

“We’ll catch up with you guys later.” Jace said grabbing his trash along with Clary.

“Bye,” Terry and I said simultaneously. Terry wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to class.

“Brielle you know you have nothing to worry about right?” He asked me.

“Yea,” I replied.

“You don’t sound too sure.”

“Because I’m not.”

“Do you not trust me?” He asked.

“What? No, Terry I do, but it doesn’t ease my mind knowing that some girl is going to be making passes at my guy.”

“Your guy! I’m your guy Brielle, all yours.” He said backing me up against the wall.” You have nothing to worry about.” He said pressing his lips against mine.

“I don’t know what I would do without you.”

“Me either,” I laughed before heading inside the classroom.

I ran my hands across Terry’s bare chest as my head rested upon his shoulder. His hands rested under my shirt rubbing the skin across my torso. I was full from the dinner that he had treated me to earlier and I was on the verge of falling to sleep. The sky had darkened and the only light that occupied my room was from the moon. I couldn’t see Terry’s face but I knew that he was awake.

“How many girls have you been with?” I asked him out of the blue.

“Why?”

“Just asking.”

“I don’t know,”

“That many huh?”

“How many have you been with?” He shot back. I chuckled.

“Five, it was dumb being with all those girls.” I admitted.

“You’re my second relationship though.” He informed me.

“Why only the second?” I asked.

“We moved a lot. I didn’t have time for relationships and they weren’t really my thing.” He admitted.

“Am I your thing?”

“You’re my everything.” I gasped.

“What?” He questioned.

“Am I really?”

“Yea, even though you have yet to say it back I love you and you’re the only stable thing in my life right now. You’ve been there for me, even though we had our downfalls I still care about you so much because we were able to get past it.” I was beyond happy right now to know that he thought that highly about me and cared about me so much. It was a revelation because honestly he was the only stable thing in my life right now to. We were so much alike but yet so different. We both seemed to be each other’s lifelines because it felt like everyone else in our lives had somewhat abandoned us. I smiled at him uncontrollably. He laughed at me as he ran his fingers over my cheek. The moonlight was casting in on my face. He grabbed my neck and pulled me down so that my lips were against his. His lips moved against mine sensually bringing out every type of emotion. I inserted my tongue to find his and he pulled my harder against them once they connected. I was head over heels for this guy. He made me feel amazingly good.

 I pulled away from him when I felt like I like I would suffocate from lack of oxygen and looked down at him. He smiled pecking me once more on my lips. I smiled and laid my head upon his chest and drifting off to sleep.

“Brielle!”I heard my Dad yell. I rolled over trying to block him out. “Brielle” He yelled yanking the covers off of Terry and I.

“What the hell?” I said groggily.