Chapter 57: Old Habits Die Hard

Start from the beginning

     Jungkook finally stepped out of the hotel room. Noticing that the lights to the sixth floor hall was now fully illuminated. Jungkook looked around the sixth floor as his body charged forward to where the elevator was. He wanted something or someone to pop out of the rooms and stop him from doing this, but the more he kept looking, the more he didn't see the one he needed and that was Park Jimin. It has always been Park Jimin. Knowing so much pain Jimin put him in for only thinking of Hyunwon while Jungkook was thinking of Jimin, fueled Jungkook and gave him every reason to carry on until he could finally numb his endless pain.

     Once he stepped into the elevator, he pressed the button to the tenth floor and listened to his heart beat and fall in sync with the elevator's usual chime that failed at easing him along the way.

      Such a lovely song left Jungkook to scoff. Only imagining that this song was something Jimin must have shared with Hyunwon too... it just had to be. A romantic song like that was bound to make lovers look into the windows of each other's soul and fall into eternal love. Yet, this alone wasn't the best time for such a feeling to soothe him.

       As his hands anxiously trembled, one part of him longed to put a stop to this. Reminding himself of the words Jimin shared with him. But it was hard to believe that Jimin would say that now. There was no way Jungkook would believe those words anyway.

        Once the elevator chimed on the tenth floor, Jungkook's eyes pierced forward as he quickly reached Hoseok's door. Knocking and feeling chills race down his spine for no apparent reason. But, it had to be something, right?

       Meanwhile, Jimin stood alone in a dark and secluded small room within the hotel as he was looking at the many surveillance cameras that showed every floor of the hotel, every angle and every aspect of a hall. Jimin only stood there, looking and watching over the floors to ensure nobody escaped like always but if someone did, he would be quick to take their lives. As Jimin kept staring at one camera surveillance at a time, he noted something from the corner of his vision catching his attention.

      Within seconds, his gaze locked onto the camera to the tenth floor and latched his cold stare onto his lover. Standing outside Hoseok's room and leaving Jimin to raise a brow at the sight of it. Normally he would grow upset with Jungkook for leaving the hotel room, but he trusted the younger so much, he didn't fear losing him. Only now, he became curious to see why Jungkook was standing outside Hoseok's room door.

      "What are you... doing..?" Jimin wondered as his eyes fell onto the boy's figure. "Why are you outside his door when you should be in our room..." Jimin continued to whisper to himself as if Jungkook could hear him. But with silence following afterwards, he couldn't help but to see this in person for himself.

       As Jungkook stood out of the room longer, the door finally opened and there stood Seokjin. Looking at the broken boy before him as his eyes gleamed. Not expecting the plan to fall in place so suddenly!

       "Jungkook!" Seokjin spoke happily and hugged the boy out of joy just burning within his own soul the moment he laid eyes on him. Knowing well this has to be a chance that was given to everyone for an escape. "What are you doing here?"

      The warm hug from another and the sound of his own name coming out of another's lips became so different, so welcoming, so bright. Jungkook needed to hear his own name fall out of another's lips after hearing the name 'Hyunwon' repeat in his mind over and over again! Jeon Jungkook absolutely despised that name and didn't want to hear it at all since it ruined him every aspect.

        "I... I need to get my mind off of things..." Jungkook whispered. Stepping in once Seokjin pulled away from such a warm hug Jungkook didn't think he needed just before. As soon as he was welcomed in, he looked up to see Hoseok sitting with a cast over his foot. Leaving Jungkook's eyes to widen at the sight of it.