The end has arrived

Start from the beginning

"is he in a cell?"

"...."

I sighed and got up walking toward Thor with a determined glint in my red eyes, "take me to him"

--------

When we arrived on the golden platform I had come here so long ago on, I had 20 spears sharp golden points aimed right at me. Golden clad armored guards stood to attention, surrounding us

More so, me.

"Stand down," Thor grunted deeply and I gulped as they hesitantly looked at one another before lowering the countless weapons. They took a step back in unison and I winced at the noise of the boots scraping the golden floor.

My eyes met Heimdall's and I clenched my jaw as he gave me a subtle nod, "Lady Sparrow" he acknowledges.

"Im surprised you can recognize me when I look like this- whatever this is" I bit out and felt Thor tense at my side,

"I see you have not made an effort to tell her" Heimdall looked at Thor who was suddenly avoiding eye contact, I opened my mouth to question,

"Lady Sparrow, it appears your genetics have somehow transferred with Loki's. Loki has a true heritage of being the son of Laufey, a frost giant. A species we clash severely within the way of unity. Loki was taken in by Odin, and ever since has unknowingly masked what you stand before me as."

I gulped with a dry mouth, clash severely. Adopted, frost giant. 

Right now, I am a threat to them arent I?

I didn't say anything. "Come, we must go to father" Thor made me flinch with his loud echoing voice right next to me, I only followed along silently. 

When I walked past Hemidall he cleared his throat and I halted as Thor walked forward, "I think you and I both know how the transfer happened Lady, I have spun it so that Odin believes it was through another type of close contact"

My eyes flickered to his and widened, he gave me a subtle wink "your secret is safe with me" before he stared forward and unsheathed the sword from the floor as Thor called out,

"Lady Sparrow" 

My face felt a slight warmth, though it was difficult as I always felt one monotone temperature all the time since I was like this, I haven't felt cold in a while. I quickly walked over to catch up to the blonde god, jeez Heimdall I guess you really can see all.

"Would that mean he got free por-" I shut my mouth realizing I spoke allowed and I stiffened up in embarrassment- oh my god.

"A free what?" Thor asked, puzzled

"Nothing" I clipped before walking a little faster than him to the large brown readily groomed stead at the bridge's beginning.

The wind rushed through my hair but didn't make any change to my raging mind, my blue hands curled fists around the reigns and squeezed tight as I shut my eyes and trusted the beast below me to take me forward. 

I tried to breathe in deeply but it never changed the impending dread that was pooling in my stomach, churning, it made me want to throw up. A nervous sweat was breaking out on my neck, I was wearing a black tank top and denim jeans with some converse, I was glared at by Fury the whole time.

He didn't trust me being out at all despite this not being my fault, though some part of me despised the idea of blaming Loki. He seemed genuinely apologetic. But the fact that he didn't return for so long made my anger simmer. I steered my horse forward, leaning down against the chestnut mane.