part 2 - experiment

Start from the beginning

having finally finished his business and paying the entrance fee, he received a plate as proof of his rank. as he was about to leave, he was approached by the mithril ranked adventure group "rainbow."

moknach, captain of the rainbow group, approached him and started talking to the the Esper who was in no way trying to hide his annoyance at this whole situation.

"hey there young man, heard you was trying to be an adventurer!" he spoke in a rather intimidating tone, though that did nothing to faze the Esper as he just calmly observed the guy before him.

"what's this round guy's problem? I'm not in the mood for this shit."

"oi, out of my way fatty!" accelerator said as he sent him a deadly glare.

"hahahahaha, i like you kid! join my grou-"

before he could even finish his sentence, accelerator grabbed his face and slammed him on the ground, rendering him unconscious.

"you third-strings talk too damn much."

he casually walks out as everyone is stayed shocked at the event that just took place, that weak looking guy just took out a mithril rank like it was nothing.

"now then, where the hell can i find a library?" accelerator's thoughts were once again interrupted as another person came barging out of the guild and followed him, looking at him enraged.

"you! Apologize this instant, such disrespect would not be tolerated!" he yelled as he drew his sword.

"oh? that fat guy must have been well respected to have people come out here and bark on his behalf." accelerator thought while smirking.

"hehe, and you are?" he asked the man who had the nerve to waste his time.

" the name is Bellote, leader of the mithril ranked group Sky Wolf! and the guy you so disrespected is a good friend of mine as well as a fellow mithril rank, i advise you to go back and apologize before i make you do it!" he boldly declared.

at this statement, accelerator's smirk was replaced by a sadistic grin as he laughed like a madman, causing bellote to step back a bit out of fear but keeping his composure nonetheless.

"oh is that right? then why don't you make me, weakling?!" 

bellote once again became angry at this kid's cocky attitude and took on a battle position as he prepared to attack.

"Martial Art! Ability Boost!" he shouted as he activated a martial art and rushed at the albino.

he wasn't underestimating accelerator, having seen him take out a mithril rank with little effort, he understood that this guy was at least at the same level of mithril, but in terms of experience he clearly had the upper hand. having being an adventurer for far longer, meaning he could go head to head against him and win.

afterall, he only beat moknach because he managed to catch him off-guard, such a cowardly way of fighting.

at least that's what he though...

accelerator wasn't taking any chances, having seen him activate something that reminds him of magic, he rushed at him even quicker than bellote, who was already using 'ability boost.'

before bellote himself already realized it, he was getting the same treatment as his friend. that is to say, his speed only served to have him run straight into accelerator's hand and slammed on the ground, the impact was even greater due to the built up momentum.

he dropped his sword but remained conscious due to his martial art increasing his overall strength. but that only served to have his suffering last longer as accelerator, while still keeping his hand on his face, started messing with his bioelectricity while cackling like a maniac.