Chapter 6 - Saturday Breakfast

Here is a photo of their breakfast ^^

Raziel's POV

I can't believe I hugged that small human yesterday! It's just that Kai seemed so sad after I got irritated with him.

His excitement was weirdly adorable and I didn't actually mean to upset him. But because of his excitement, his voice came out high pitched and everything he said seemed to come out as one long word which really hurt my ears! So I thought limiting him to one question at a time would make it easier on my ears and easier to decipher what he was saying.

Then he apologized and got really quiet. The whole ride to his house, he didn't say anything at all which was unsettling. Kai usually talks a lot, if I'm judging by the amount of time he spent talking to my star.

When we went inside his house and he told me that I can stay as long as I want even though I upset him, I knew I had to apologize and do something to show my gratitude. So I hugged him. I know how much he likes hugs, he has said it 119 times so far! So I figured that would be enough to get him to forget about my earlier behaviour.

What I didn't expect was how much I enjoyed the hug. I mean he's a human for angels sake!

He had that 'after it rains' smell with a hint of vanilla and I subconsciously buried my face in his hair. When he hugged me for the second time, I barely resisted and hugged him back almost instantly. I couldn't get enough of his compelling smell or his warm body against mine.

Of course in that moment I rationalized it by thinking that a hug was warranted after the day he had.

He asked me about being his boyfriend which I obviously rejected. If only he was an angel but he's human. A super cute human that smells amazing! But still human. Despite my words to Kai though, I wouldn't push him away if he hugs me again. He's too cute for me to resist anyway.

By the angels! He bought me over 100 pieces of clothing! And said it was a thank you for saving his life.

I turn off the shower, which Kai showed me how to use yesterday and get dressed in the clothes he lent me. I silently move towards his bedroom and hear light snores coming from his room. I return to my room, resisting the urge to gawk at him while he sleeps.

My stomach is making those rumbling noises again but I ignore it, opting to stare into the magic box that showed tiny humans. Kai didn't tell me what it was called but he said that I can see movies and series on it and I also don't know what those are.

"Hi Raz, you probably shouldn't sit so close to that," Kai's voice sounds from the bedroom door sometime later.

"Holy heaven! How long have you been standing there?" I exclaim and look over to where Kai is standing.

He has the broadest, brightest smile plastered across his face. His short, pink hair is damp and sticking up at weird angles and he is wearing the fluffiest purple sweater I have ever seen. I smile at how adorable he looks and his already broad smile widens.

"About five minutes," Kai giggles. "I knocked but you didn't answer so I opened the door. Are you hungry?"

I had completely forgotten that my stomach was making noises! Wow this magic box really is magic! And addictive! "Are we having burgers and fries?" I asked excitedly. Those were really yummy yesterday! "And the strawberry milkshake! That's the most important one!"

Kai giggles and shakes his head exiting the room. I turn off the magic box and follow Kai into the kitchen.

"We are going to have pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon for our Saturday breakfast," Kai says, taking some ingredients out of the fridge. "We can eat some lychees and strawberries while we prepare."