Chapter 5 - Angel in My House

Here's a pic of Kai's house ^^

Kai's POV

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I have an actual angel sitting in my car! And the pink star that I talked to no less!

I smile brightly at him, and he returns my smile although it quickly turns into a frown. That doesn't bother me though, he's an actual ANGEL! A super sexy angel! He has flawless golden brown skin and dark brown eyes. He's tall and muscular with big strong arms, and I bet he gives amazing hugs!

"I have like a million questions!" I screech and Raziel covers his ears and scowls at me. He's so cute when he scowls, his nose scrunches up a little!

"Okay, but one question at a time, and try to contain your excitement," he says sternly. I giggle and nod my head vigorously.

"Where should I even begin! How many angels are there? Oooh have you met God? Have you met the devil? How-"

"One question at a time!" Raziel says again, cutting off my high pitched rambling. I nod and look at him expectantly. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "There are as many angels as there are stars in the sky. Each angel in heaven is represented by a star that is visible from earth. Yes I've met both God and Satan, they're both overrated in my opinion."

My mouth hangs open as I process that information which seems to amuse him since he lets out a light chuckle. I quickly recover and start my rapid questioning again. "How old are you? What's heaven like? Why-"

"Do you not understand the meaning of one?" Raziel's voice is laced with irritation.

My smile immediately fades. Wow I must be the only person on earth who can irritate an actual angel. "I'm sorry," I murmur, turning away from him and starting the car.

The least I can do is give him a place to stay and feed him since he seems to need food. I'm pretty sure he healed me because the last thing I remember was being beaten to a pulp and calling out for the pink star to help me and he did! So, I shouldn't be annoying but instead grateful that he saved me.

"Come on," I say quietly, getting out of the car and walking to the front door once I park my car in my garage. I turn around when I don't feel Raziel following me to see him frowning at the car door. I giggle as I watch him. He's so cute!

I walk back over to the car and open his door then we go inside after I lock the car. "This is my home, stay as long as you'd like. There's food in the kitchen and you can take the first room upstairs on the left."

I turn away from him to head upstairs suddenly feeling exhausted when he pulls me back and squishes me against his body in a hug. I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist as I breathe in his addictive smell. He smells like freshly baked cookies and I'm almost tempted to lick him but I don't think he would like that very much.

He does give amazing hugs! I snuggle into his chest and smile.

"I'm sorry," Raziel whispers, his voice barely audible. "I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted you to speak slower," he continues a bit louder. He releases me from his embrace and I almost whimper.

"I will answer any question that you have, you don't need to ask them all tonight." he says, flashing me a reassuring smile.

A wide smile spreads across my face and I again wrap my arms around Raziel's waist and squeeze him tightly. I really want to lick him to see if he tastes like cookies!

"This is your last hug from me," he mumbles against my hair as he hugs me back.

"What! No! Why?" I whine, my voice coming out muffled since my face is squished into his chest. "I was just attacked so I'm not feeling well, I'm sick," I cough a few times for emphasis before I continue. "You're supposed to give sick people lots of hugs!"

He tries pushing me away but I cling on to him and he eventually stops and continues hugging me. I smile victoriously at that. "Except I healed you and other than your physical ailments, which I healed, you weren't sick."

"What if you be my boyfriend then!" I ask randomly, tightening my grip around him. Boyfriends are supposed to give lots of hugs right? I'm sure he'll say no but it's worth a shot if I can get warm hugs and cuddles and maybe more?

"No."

"Why? Am I not hot?" I tease.

"Your body is warm. Did you not know that?" Raziel replies, his voice conveying his confusion.

My giggle is muffled in Raziel's chest. "I meant am I not attractive?"

"You are," Raziel says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. "But you're also human."

I ignore the disdain in his voice as he says the word human. "You're a gay angel!" I exclaim, leaning back a little to stare at his face.

"All angels are attracted to all genders," he replies, rolling his eyes. I grin and snuggle back into his chest.

"Ten more seconds and then I'm prying you off me!" Raziel whines.

"Thirty seconds, please!" I say tilting my head upwards to stare into his beautiful brown eyes. He shifts his gaze away from me and nods curtly. I squeal and drop my head back into his chest.

I'm certain it's been more than thirty seconds when I eventually pull away from him grinning and feeling like I'm on cloud nine, which I am! He smirks at me and shakes his head.

"I'll go shower and then we should order you some clothes so they'll be here tomorrow. I'll grab you a change of clothes to sleep in from my dad's closet. You sleep, right?" I say after I let him go and he nods in response.

I head up the stairs and Raziel follows closely behind. "I'll show you how to use the shower, then you can clean up and I'll come get you later."

After giving Raziel clothes and showing him how everything in the room works I walk into my room and collapse on my floor. I have an ANGEL in my house! And I got to hug him! TWICE!

Even when I look in the mirror and see my blood crusted hair, my smile remains plastered to my face. I let the warm water flow over my body and shampoo my hair three times to get it clean. All the while giggling whenever I think about the angel in the room opposite my own who smells like freshly baked cookies. I definitely need to lick him!

Once I'm finished with my shower, I find Raziel lingering by his door. I gesture for him to follow me downstairs, and we spend the next few minutes ordering clothes for Raziel.

"Literally everything in the cart is white or light grey!" I exclaim pouting at Raziel.

"But I like those colours!" He pouts back and crosses his arms, and I giggle at him. He's too adorable! I buy him a bunch of stuff, and he protests at how much I order, but I tell him that it's just a thank you for saving my life.

Even though I almost died today, as I lie in bed and close my eyes, I know it was the best day of my life because I got to meet my pink star. I drift off to dreamland with a smile on my face.

Fun fact: this was actually chapter 6! I had a Declan POV chapter as chapter 5 so that we could take a peek into his head and get an intro to the bullies but the tone was way too different. It felt like a totally different book so I cut it 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, what did you think of the chapter? And their first hug?

The next chapter will be from Raziel's POV and we'll briefly get to see his thoughts on what went on this chapter.

If you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to vote and/ or leave comments! ❤