Frostnova said, her grey orbs glazed over. She continuously stared at the sun that peered through the demolished ceiling.

Frostnova: It's so bright... my eyes hurt.

Frostnova's body slumped back as she let out an exhausted sigh. A smile spread across her warm exterior, as her eyes closed, a look of serenity forever etched across her face.

...

Winter has passed

Dr. Linda: Welcome to Rhodes Island, Frostnova.

Spade: ...

Dr. Linda: Spade...?

*THUMP*

The flaming knives disappear as Spade collapsed on the ground, he was sweating profusely and breathing heavily, before coughing out blood.

Dr. Linda: Spade!

Spade: [cough] This... ain't on... [cough] me...

*BOOM*

Suddenly, the door from the building was blown off. From his blurred vision, Spade saw an armored figure sprinting towards him.

???: Spade, you son of a bitch I finally found you!

Spade: Ome... ga...?

Omega: Hey, easy, easy. You're wounded.

Omega gently lifts the almost unconscious Spade and holds him over his shoulder. 

Dr. Linda: You're... one of Spade's friends.

???2: Goddamnit, Omega! Can you stop running off for 5 fucking minutes!?

Omega: Well, I don't see you here helping me carry this Wildcard, Seraph!

Seraph: You know what? Screw this, just get out of here.

Dr. Linda: ...Who are you?

Omega: I'm Omega. The nerd over there is Seraph. Anyway, OI SERAPH! Carry the other body over-!

Seraph: I hear ya' dumbass! Besides I could tell she's alive, but barely!

Dr. Linda: W-Wha...

Timeskip

L.G.D Guard: Ah, you're back. Did you catch the enemy commander? The infected known as Mephisto?

Dr. Linda: None of your business. 

L.G.D Guard: Huh... What did you say? Is that a threa-

The Guard felt a tap on their shoulder, they look back to see Omega standing over them with his eye twitching. 

Omega: MAKE. WAY. FOR. THE. DOZER. 

Seraph: Hey idiot. I highly suggest you listen to him before your body gets beaten to a pulp.

L.G.D Guard: U-Uhh... Yes, sir!

The Guard stepped to the side and allowed the group passage out of the slums.

Blaze and Greythroat: Kouhai!/Sir. 

Omega: Who the hell are you?

Blaze and Greythroat stop in their tracks when they saw Omega carrying Spade. This causes them to bring out their weapons.