32. Pranks

I decided that I was going to continue with this story as my others aren't going well at the moment and this is my best one ❤️ i got inspiration from reading one story that had pranks in it so please go read that Freethoughts- Sam and penny one shots ❤️
—————————
Penny's POV
I was going to be careful in the station today. Today of all days it was the day Sam and the others liked to play pranks on each other but mainly me. Why. Because I was a simple target. However today I decided to get my own back. I was going to pretend that I had lost my memory after being a member of one of the pranks.

I was in the front room and heard shouting. So the pranks have started then. It was Ellie and Sam arguing with Elvis and Arnold about something.
"Well why don't we ask penny?" Ellie said crossing her arms sitting across from me.
"Ask me what Ell?" I said sitting up. Ellie and Sam shared a look.
"Well Elvis and Arnold think that they are better firefighters than me and Sam. So we want to know what your opinion is." She said raising an eyebrow at me as the others turned to me. This was there idea as a prank to see who I prefer. Time for a little pay back.
"Well I believe Ellie that considering ranks I'm better than all of you maybe even including Sam because me and him have the same qualifications." I began. I looked at Sam while the others were staring at me. Sam had a smirk on his face. "You three also have the same qualifications as each other so think about that." I finished walking out of the door towards the office where Steele was. He was bound to help me with my plan. I knocked on the door and he said coming in.
"Oh Penny Hi. What can I do for you today?" Steele said.
"Well as you know the team are playing there pranks today and we'll I had an idea. You shout for them and we act like I've hit my head or something and I don't remember a thing or I think me and Sam are dating." I said. I had told him a few months ago about my feelings and he said if it didn't affect our work then he didn't care.

"Okay let's do it." He agreed. We walked out of the office and everyone looked at us.
"Um Sam can I speak to you a moment? Penny can you make the tea while you three go and relax for a moment." Steele said. Sam nodded and I walked into the kitchen.
———————————
Sam's POV
I followed Steele to see what he wanted and what he said made me happy but also sad at the same time.
"Well Sam. When into office penny hit her head. We didn't think it was that bad until she asked where you were and she thinks you two are dating. I plan to get the others off duty so you can help Penny regain her memory." Steele said. I had to think. She thinks we're together. I wish we were but if she remembers and then I would feel like I've lost her forever. I agreed and went to find penny while Steele told the others. I arrived at the kitchen and watched her from the door way. She always has been a sight to watch.
"Sam" she said smiling walking over to me pulling me out of a trance.
"Hey Penny." I say. She wraps her arms around me. I have to remind myself what happened. I place mine around her neck as I feel her smile widen as she leans her face on my chest.
"I love you" she mumbles. However I catch something else's she says. "I wish I wasn't pretending. Cause I do love you."
I pull back slightly so my arms are still around her and lean her against the counter.
"What do you mean pretending? Is this a prank?" I said.
"Sorta. Everyone always pranks me and I felt it was time for payback but I do love you but it doesn't matter anymore." She said looking down shyly. I smiled.
"I hope it matters. Because I love you too." I say and pull her into a kiss. She relaxes into my arms. I pull away slightly as she smiles.
"Maybe you should play pranks more often if this is how it ends." I say laughing.
——————-
Not sure what to think but hope you enjoy. I'm going to probably be doing more of these. I miss writing them and hopefully will do some good ones❤️ thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.