19. Jealous😚

Penny's POV
I walked into the station for my shift to start. I walked up the stairs and that's when I saw. Sam and Ellie were messing around. I knew that I couldn't watch. I walked into the office and began my paperwork trying to get the thought out of my head.
~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
Me and Ellie were talking about me liking penny when penny walked in so we acted like we were doing something but penny didn't even acknowledge what we were doing. "Hey Sam don't worry about it." Ellie said. "Don't worry about what Sam?" Arnold said when he, Elvis and Steele walked in. "Penny. She walked in and didn't even know Sam and me were here" Ellie said. "I'm sure she did Sam but she knows she had to do paperwork" Elvis said. He is probably right. They all knew about my feelings towards penny. "Hey Sam why don't I go talk to penny while you all listen in through the wall/ door." Arnold suggested. "Yeah that could work." Arnold got up and walked into the office where penny was but he left the door slightly open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny's POV
I was doing paperwork when I heard the door open. I slightly looked up and saw that it was Arnold. Me and Arnold shared a few intrests like books. "Hey penny. Can I talk to you for a moment?" "Yeah sure what's up?" I say. "Is anyone else outside?" "Nah they have all gone to wash Jupiter and all the vehicles" "okay what's up" "so basically I like Ellie and I know that you and her are really close do you know if she's in any relationship." Wow I wasn't expecting that. "Um well I don't think she's in a relationship. She hasn't spoken to me about any relationship although I did see something earlier..." i say thinking back to what happened earlier. "What did you see penny?" Arnold asked walking over to the sofa by the door. "Are you sure no one is out there?" I ask not wanting anyone to hear. "Yeah there's no one there". Okay here goes nothing I guess. " earlier when I first came onto my shift. I walked up the stairs and I saw Sam and Ellie messing around. It's probably stupid to mention but you know why and your the only one that knows why. I honestly don't know what I can do if they are dating. Like she's my best friend and I don't want to lose her. But you know that I love him and I don't want no one else."
~~~~~~
Sam's POV
We all had heard what penny said. She loves me. I couldn't believe it but she was jealous. Jealous of me and Ellie. We only didn't want her to know we were talking about her. "Yeah I understand that penny" we heard Arnold say. "Yeah" "well I'll be going to do my chores for the day. See ya penny." Arnold walked out of the office and closed the door. He nodded towards the sofas near the tv. We all walked over there. We heard the office door open and all acted like we were talking. I heard penny sigh as she walked out onto the balcony that looks over pontypandy. They all looked at me. I stood up and followed her out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny's POV
I heard the door open but didn't want to know who it was. I had my suspicions on who it was. Probably Sam. He knew that I came out when something was on my mind. I heard the footsteps and knew the was coming closer to me. "Pen... are you okay?" I heard him ask. "Yeah... I'm fine I guess" I say not look at him. "Hey come on what's up?" He said grabbing my arm to sit me down by the wall of the station. I sit down as he sits next to me. "Don't worry about it. It's stupid and silly. And you'll think less of me". "Penny I won't. Please tell me I promise I won't tell anyone or anything like that." "Promise?" I say holding my pinky out. He smiles at me " I promise." He says taking my pinky in his. "I.. erm when I walked in the office this morning by I saw Ellie and you messing around and um it made me jealous." I say looking at the floor shyly. "Pen, love why were you jealous. There's nothing to be jealous of. I don't like Ellie like that. I was in listening to your and Arnold's conversation earlier. I love you too. That's what me and Ellie were talking about but we heard footsteps and didn't want anyone to hear us. I didn't want you to hear my feelings for you." He said. He grabbed my waist and lifts me up into his lap. I look down so I'm not looking at his face. "Hey gorgeous! Look at me. I want to see those beautiful chocolate eyes of yours". I blush and look up at him. "That's better. Penny Morris, I love you soooo much will you be my girlfriend?" He asks putting his face close to mine. "Yes Samuel Jones I will" I reply. I place my hand on his face rubbing my thumb on his cheek. He places his lips on mine. That's when the fireworks inside me start. We break away and I turn and lay so my heat is on his chest. I knew that this was going to be the better life for me."
~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhhh. My longest one yet!!! Eleanors first word will be tomorrow.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️