31.Caught by Ellie and Arnold.

Penny's POV
Me, Sam, Arnold and Ellie are all on shift. I had just come from the ocean rescue centre where i had to help Charlie as his boat stopped working in the middle of the Sea. I arrived to see that they were all cleaning Jupiter. Ellie looked over to me and smirked. I knew why. The other night we had a girls evening and i may have been too drunk and told her about my feelings towards Sam. Lets just say i went into a lot of detail. Since then she teased me whenever she could. For instance the other day we were all in the kitchen having tea when Sam walked in and sat next to me and began to have a conversation with me. So Ellie decide she was going to sit opposite me and smirk at me all the time while i tried not to blush or get up and playfully hit her.

One the others had washed Jupiter they joined me upstairs while i made tea. Ellie walked over to me while the boys sat at the table waiting for the tea. "So Penny... have you told him yet?"She asked me. "Shh they will hear you but no i haven't and don't want to because it will ruin everything." I say handing her a tea. "Pen you wont know unless you ask."She said. "I know but i don't want to risk it."I say shaking my head. She walked away and sat next to Arnold. I placed Arnolds tea in front of him and went back to get mine and Sams. I placed Sams tea in front of him and sat down. He thanked me. "So how is everyone today?"Ellie asked. "Good." I said.Arnold agreed as well as Sam. "How are you Ellz" I asked her. "Im good. Remember our convo Pen." She said smirking. I glared at her. "Ellie!!!" I said standing up as she ran. The boys began to laugh. "Arnold help meeeee!!!!" She screamed as i got on her back. Arnold stood up and grabbed me so Ellie could run. Arnold let me go and Ellie pulled him towards her. Arnold begin to walk towards me with Ellie as i just stood there. Suddenly Sam picked me up and ran down the corridor near the office. All i could do was laugh. "Sammmmmmm!!!" He laughed back. He ran around till we arrived back at the kitchen. Ellie and Arnold were laughing. "Hey lets play hide and seek." Arnold suggested. "YEAHHHHH!!!" Ellie screamed. Me and Sam agreed. Ellie suggested that Arnold counted first. The only rule was we could only go anywhere on the station grounds that included the tower and vehicles too. I had an excellent place! Once Arnold began to count in the kitchen i ran towards the pole and slid down it. I had the idea to hide in Sams locker. Why not mine? Simply because no one would look in Sams its sorta his rule but i wanted to win. I heard Arnold thought the radio say that he was coming. I just stayed quiet. I was fairly comfortable. After a few minutes i heard Arnold say that he has found Ellie and Sam. I was the last one. "Oh penny. Where are you?" I heard Sam say. For the next two minutes everything was quiet. That was until i heard the door open and saw Sam. I smiled at him while he held his hand and got me up. "Penny Morris how do you fit in these small places." Ellie said. I along with the others laughed.

We decided to play again however in pairs. Ellie and Arnold against me and Sam. Ellie wanted to count so me and Sam decide to hide. We had a discussion quickly about where to hide but i had a idea.Ellie and Arnold counted in the office while i told Sam to follow me. We took the stairs because the poles were close to the office. I headed out towards the training tower. I ran up the stairs while Sam followed me. I heard Ellie over the radio. I turned my radio off and told Sam to do the same. I sat down while Sam stood for a few minutes before sitting next to me. "Um Penny while we are here can i talk to you about something." I nodded and he continued to talk. "Well um... i love you a lot but i don't know if you feel the same Ellie told me that you do but she said you were drunk and i dont want to lose you as a fri--" That was all he said as i cut him off with a kiss. He looked shocked because he sat there for a few minutes. He began to kiss me back as he pulled me closer. I slowly pulled away. He looked at me and smiled. I looked up and saw Ellie and Arnold standing there with smirks on their faces. "Ellieeeeeee!!!!" I said and placed a kiss on Sams lips quickly and ran after Ellie as she shot down the stairs running while Arnold and Sam followed trying to stop me.