26. My babies🥺

Sam and penny were both on duty. Eleanor and Freddie were with bronwyn and Charlie at the cafe. But bronwyn and Charlie didn't realise that they had left the cookers on which had cause a fire. Freddie and Eleanor were upstairs asleep while bronwyn and Charlie were down stairs in the basement stocking up for the cafe. "Charlie can you smell that?" "You know I can." They both ran upstairs to see that there was a fire. They both ran out of the shop forgetting Freddie and Eleanor where upstairs. Charlie phoned the station.
~~~~~~~
SO Steele ran into the office to get the call come through. "Fire at the cafe." Sam and penny shot up. " the kids". They both slid down the pole and ran to Jupiter they didn't even get uniforms on. Everyone quickly followed behind them. They all arrived at the cafe to see Charlie and bronwyn outside. "Charlie where are the kids?" Sam asked while holding penny's hand. "Upstairs Sam we couldn't reach them." Penny went to run into the before Sam grabbed her. "Sam let me go. I need to save my babies!!" He pulled her back so she couldn't go futher. "Elvis and Ellie along with Arnold and Steele are handling it." She fell to the ground crying. "Sam will they be okay?" She asked him. "Of course they will love. Please don't cry. I want them to be okay to and they are going to." He said sitting on the floor pulling her into his arms. They sat there hoping the team could get them out. Penny had fallen asleep due to her crying so much. Sam was just holding her hoping that their precious babies are okay. "Sam..." Ellie said quietly seeing penny asleep. "Are they okay?" He said. "Yeah they are fine. Nothings wrong with any of them there will Elvis going to the station just so Helen can make sure they are 100%" "okay you go back in Jupiter and me and penny will take Venus back soon." Sam said as Ellie nodded and walked away. "Angel.. can you wake up princess?" He asked. "Hmmm.. sammy were are the kids are they okay?" She said worried and quickly trying to get up and out of the rescue centre where Sam had carried her into so she couldn't look at the cafe. "Pen they are okay. Elvis took them back to the station where they are being checked by Helen. But don't worry they weren't affected by the fire but Helen needs to check to make sure they are 100%" She had a look of relief on her face as she jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her. "I love you so much thank you for keeping me calm." She said into his neck. "I love you too now let's go so I can see two more beautiful faces." He said lifting her down smiling. "Oh shush you. You know I'm not pretty." "Okay that's not the truth   You know that your gorgeous. That's one of the reasons why I love you. You had my precious children. And they are just like you. They stole my heart the first time I laid my eyes on them."He said opening the door. "Your too amazing love." "I know I am sweetie." He said kissing her cheek walking towards Venus with his arms around her.
~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay on this. It might be a little bad so I apologise ❤️😊