13. Bubba 2🥺

Penny's POV
I had been feeling sick lately and thought nothing of it till it was Freddie's injection. I spoke to the nurse and she said I should take a pregnancy test just in case I was pregnant. Maybe that was the reason why I was sick. I told Sam I had to do something quick while I left him with Freddie at the station. I got in Venus and went to a store in Newtown. I went to Newtown so no one would recognise me. I grabbed the test and went to mine and Sam's and done the test then placed it in my pocket and went back to the station. I completely forgot about the test when I arrived at the station but I put it in my locker so no one would know that I had it on me. I walked up the stairs to see Freddie asleep with Sam while the others were watching the tv. "Hey" I say walking through the door. "Hey penny" Ellie and Arnold say. They were both cuddled on the sofa as they had not long come out as a couple. Elvis and Steele were sitting on the other sofa. "How long have they been asleep" I ask standing behind them. "Not long Freddie went to sleep first and we all told Sam to sleep cause he was worried about where you were going." Steele said. Sam was worried about me. Well he won't be for long. The alarm went off and they all rushed "hey penny you stay here with Sam just in case he wonders were we all are" steele said. I agreed and took Freddie from Sam's arms. He was a heavy sleeper so I placed him in the cot at the station and walked over to Sam. I sat in his lap as he stirred and opened his eyes. He placed his arms around me and lightly kissed me. "Hey where's Freddie and we're did you go?" He asks looking in my eyes. "Freddie's over there asleep" "and I had to go to get something and you'll find out later when we're home" I say kissing him getting up to let him stretch his legs.
Time skip to when they are home.
Before me and Sam had left the station I remember the test was in my locker. I looked at it briefly and it said pregnant. Me and Sam were having another bubba. I was in the kitchen while Sam had just boy Freddie to bed. I felt his arms come behind me and pull me into his chest. This was where I want to be all the time. "I love you baby girl" he said kissing my cheek. " I love you too love" I say turning around. "I've got that surprise for you now". I go into my bag and pull it out. "Okay close your eyes and open out your hands". He does as I ask and I place it in his hands. He opens his eyes and looks at it. To me he doesn't seem very happy. I turn and walk over to the window and the tears come down my face. He was going to leave me. "Princess. Why are you over there?" He says walking towards me. " are you crying baby girl". "Your going to leave me aren't you you don't want another baby". "Oh love. Come here." He pulls me towards him. I begin to cry fully. "Don't cry pen I don't like it when you cry. It makes me want to cry. I'm not going to leave you. I'm over the moon. I was just shocked because Freddie was only born 6 months ago." "Yeah I know it's cause you can't keep your hands off me" I say laughing. He laughs back as I lean into him. " I can't wait to meet bubba two" he says.
~~~~~~~~
Ahhh. I began writing this last night but fell asleep. As of writing this England is in a national lockdown and I'm doing work at home instead of school so uploading is hard to do but I'm managing. I know I said the birth and Sam finding out where going to be one but I've decide I'll do them separate cause I go to into writing Sam finding out❤️ I'll be updating later today with the birth of the baby💕💕