8. Job🥺

Disclaimer this is a story about the time Sam lost his job because of flex. But him and penny are together yet no one knows❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam's POV
It was over. My job. I'm no longer a firefighter. I didn't understand I had safety checked everything. Oh. What was I going to do. I place my badge and hat on the table in front of SO Steele and Boyce and leave. Outside of the door is Elvis, Ellie, Arnold and penny. What was I going to do I was no longer working with my best friend and love of my life. Elvis came over to me and hugged me with Ellie and Arnold. They must have heard what they had said. SO Steele and Boyce walked out of the office. To see us all hugging. I see penny have tears in her eyes as I leave everyone and walk over to her. She begins to walk up to me and as we meet in the middle i pull her in for a hug as the tears begin rolling down both of our faces. I don't want to let her go. I gently kiss her cheek and neck so that the team don't see. I pull away even though I don't want to. I walk towards the door and look back I smile at penny and then leave.
~~~~~~~
Penny's POV
He was fired. Why. I know that flex had something to do with it everyone was sitting together but I didn't want to be apart of it if Sam wasn't here. The alarm goes off and Steele rushes to the office to see the movie has gone wrong and that it was flex's fault that Sam had lost his job because Sarah James and Mandy have found out what he done when filming behind the scenes. We all rush down the poles and into the vehicles. I hope Sam heard it all. I'm driving Jupiter when I see Sam at the corner waving. I say jump in. Even though he's fired we needed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip time to when fire is out
(This is still penny's POV)
Once the fire was out Sam turned to walk away. I look over to Boyce and Steele to see them talking and watching Sam. I can't just let him walk away he needs this job. "Sam..." I say running over to him. Everyone looks over at me even the whole town. "Penny" he says smiling. I put my helmet on the floor. "I'm not doing this job without my best friend and love of my love!" I say smiling. I jump into his arms as the whole town cheers as we kiss. He places me down and grabs my hand . We walk over to SO Steele and Boyce. "Sam you deserve your job back" Boyce says handing him his badge back. I smile towards Sam as he spins me around in cheer.
~~~~~~~
I'm not sure what to think of this one but yeah here ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for the reads
I love hearing your opinion on how you feel about my story ❤️❤️