1.My love❤️

Penny's pov -
Ah finally the day had come it was my birthday. Today was the day I turned 27. It was my 6th birthday at the station and I was exited. I walked into the fire-station to see Sam , Elvis, Ellie , Arnold ,Steele and Boyce standing there and waiting for what looked like me.
"Um...Hi" I said.
"Ah penny we're glad your hear. I have decide that today your going to be teaching the rest of the team about the boat and scuba diving" Boyce said.
"Yeah that's fine come on everyone we'll all meet up near Bronwyn's fish restaurant."
I hopped in Jupiter with Sam and looked out the window. They have forgotten about my birthday. I would understand if the others had forgot but not Sam. Sam is my best friend and well I love him and I would tell him but i know that it would ruin our friendship.
"Hey pen are you okay"Sam asked me.
"Yeah I guess I am but nothing don't worry about it" I said sadly.
"Well if you ever need to talk I'm always here." He said pulling me in for a hug.
"Yeah"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the centre but none of the others were here at the moment.
"Hey pen we will go get ready while we wait for the others"
"Alright then"
Me and Sam got changed and the others still weren't here yet.I thought me and Sam should go look for them.
"Hey sammy should we go look for them"
"Pen I need you to close your eyes for a moment"
"Okay"
I closed my eyes and Sam placed his hands other my eyes. We walked forwards and he told me to step up. I followed his orders and he took his hands away from my eyes.
"Happy birthday"
I open my eyes to see a candle lit dinner set up in front of me. I turn to Sam and smile. Tears brew my eyes as he walks to towards me and embraces me.
"I thought you forgot about my birthday" I said to him.
"Hey I would never forget my best friends birthday" he said smiling as he pulls away from our hug. He looks into my chocolate eyes and then towards my lips. I place my lips apon his in a sweet kiss.
"I love you Sam"I said pulling away.
"I love you too penn" he said smiling pulling me for another kiss.
"Let's get out of these suits and eat".
——————————————
Thanks for reading my first Sam and penny story. Please send me suggestions and I will try to do all of them I will also be doing another story about other members of the team like Ellie Elvis and other people of Pontypandy
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️xx