16. Caves🖤

In this one shot Freddie and Eleanor don't exist this is a separate one ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Penny's POV
A rescue had come through in the caves. We were all in the caves but no one was here. Turns out it was fake. I didn't want to upset anyone but I'm pretty sure that we were lost. I take a quite breath cause I don't want anyone to know that I may have lost our way. I'm the one that knows these caves but can't get anywhere. I didn't want Sam or Steele to shout at me cause I know that it will send me into a shock. It would reminded me of my dad hitting me and shouting at me. "So penny what way now" asked Arnold. "This way" I say as they follow me. "Hey penny weren't we here just a minute ago" Ellie asks me. "Um..." I say. "Penny are we lost" Steele asks. I turn to see that their all looking at me. "We might be" I say beginning to feel my body shake. "How? You know these minds!" I hear Steele shouting but I'm not in that mind. I'm back 10 years to when I was 16 in my dads house. "Please don't hurt me" is all I can see. I hear them all saying what as Steele stops speaking. But by then I collapse to the floor with the tears flowing....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip by 1 hour.
I open my eyes to see everyone standing around looking at me. "Penny are you okay?" Steele asks. "Um.. yeah I'm fine" "look penny I'm sorry for shouting at you" "it's fine sir... it just took me back to my child hood as I thought my father was here about to hit me"I say looking to the floor. I hear the footsteps of people. I feel someone sit down next to me and it's Sam. "Where are the others?" I ask. "I told them to go see if they can find anything that will help us." "Okay" I say as I lean back against a rock. Sam sits closer to me. "Are you sure you okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm fine. I just thought that I was 16 again and my dad was Steele shouting and about to hit me." "Hey you know he would never do that" he said lifting me into his lap. I bury my head into his neck hiding away. "Hey look at me. Your beautiful, gorgeous even after everything you have been through. Don't you forget that penny Morris!" He says lifting my chin up and placing a kiss on my cheek. I begin to blush! " are you blushing pen!" He said smirking. I nod my head feeling ashamed that he had caught me. I lift my head up and look around to see if I can see the team. I can! I turn to Sam and look him in the eyes and place a kiss on his soft lips. I pull away just as he goes in for another one. "Oi get back here angel, I want to kiss you and I love you penny Morris" he says laughing and smiling. I smile at him. "I love you too and you've got forever to kiss me now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this is not a Freddie or Eleanor one but that's tomorrow cause I'm writing a long one for that ❤️❤️❤️ this is just a filler chapter 😘♥️