22. Wedding version 2

This is a longer version of Sam and penny's wedding ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was Sam and penny's wedding day. Sam was waiting at the top of the alter with his best man Charlie, who was also his brother, and James his Nephew. "So how you feeling Sam knowing that soon walking down the aisle will be your bride and pretty much your wife" Charlie asked Sam. " ya know Charlie I'm well looking forward to it, I've always dreamed of this day since she walked into the station" Sam said. The music began to play and Sam and Charlie faced the priest who was at the front near Sam. Sarah and bronwyn walked down the aisle first being penny's bridesmaid and maid of honour. Then they were followed by Arnold and Ellie with Elvis and radar.Penny wasn't close with her family so she knew she had to have Sam's family and her closest friends with her instead. Penny didn't really know her dad so she had asked Steele to walk her down to Sam as that was the person she thought was a close to a father figure as she got. Penny walked down the aisle wearing a gorgeous long white dress. She fell in love with it the moment she went with bronwyn to look at dresses. She and Steele made it to the top where Steele left her as he went to go sit with Boyce and their wife's. Penny made her way to Sam. As she reached him he turned and the tears formed in his eyes. "You look amazing Angel" he said. She smiled at him and said "you look amazing". The wedding went on and it was time for the little speeches that they had both written. " penny, the moment you walked into the station I knew that I had loved you. You were all I could think about. Your amazing blond hair. Your chocolate eyes which I love to stare into as I fall in love with you more and more each day. We've been through loads together like fighting fires together. Helping each other when needed. But the moment that you made me most happy was when you said yes to me. I knew that from that moment I was never going to lose you. I love you so much and will continue to do so. I want to watch you play with our kids when we have them and cherish all our memories for ever." Sam said crying. Penny looked at him as she smiled and blushed with the same tears in her eyes. "Okay penny time for your speech" the priest said. "Sam, the moment that I saw you I fell in love. The way you stood their watching what I was doing, fixing Venus. I knew that I wouldn't ever forget you. The moment that you told me you loved me I felt like I was in a dream. Being with you was all I ever wanted and it's what I got. I know that I got your heart and you've got mine. I want to grow old with you as we fight more fires and dangers together and with the rest of our team. I love you so much and forever will!" Penny said with the tears running down her face. They said their i dos and that was when the priest said "you may now kiss the bride". Sam lifted penny up as he kissed her passionately and sweetly. " I love you so much Mrs Jones" he said smiling once he had finished kissing her. " I love you too My love" she said. "Hey don't cry we are together forever and always now" he said to her. "I know and I'll forever be greatfull.
~~~~~~~~
Wowza longest one I've written so far ❤️ hope you all enjoy next one will be tomorrow which will be the next baby of Sam and penny ❤️❤️❤️😍😊