He cleared his throat. "You both were so loud last night"

I felt like screaming out loud. The embarrassment I had, it was indescribable. That was the most embarrassing thing ever. I felt like jumping out of the car. I didn't know we were that loud last night and what's worse is, Osamu heard us. Maybe he woke up because of the sound we, nope maybe it was me who was being too loud. Oh my God!

"I'm so... Sorry" I fixed my position. I've become more uncomfortable. "I'm sorry if we... Nope. I'm sorry if I woke you up. I shouldn't let that to happen. It's pretty disrespectful" I looked at Osamu who had his eyes focused on the road. His hands were holding the steering firmly. "Uhm... It's very inappropriate. I should have stopped myself, and him..." I was stuttering and Osamu quickly cut me off. "I don't mind or care about the things you both do. It's fine. You don't have to apologize though" he chuckled.

I pursed my lips, forehead crumpled as I was trying to hold my embarrassment. "Yeah... I mean... I won't let that to happen again... Yeah" I cleared my throat, adjusting my position back comfortably before looking out of the window.

"Do you love him?" the sudden question Osamu asked made me had my face turned to him. He looked at me through the rear-view mirror. I couldn't answer him, or more like I was still confused with my own feelings for Atsumu. "You know, y/n. You're the first girl that Atsumu ever brought to meet our parents" he said. I held my hands together. "And you're the first girl that he fell for. You have no idea how annoying he is when he talk about you at me, every single night. I had no choice but to listen to him" I bit the inner layer of my lower lip, listening to Osamu talking.

"I don't mean to sounds like threatening you..." I looked up at the grey-haired boy. "But if you couldn't love him like how he loves you, then you should stop giving him hope" he glanced at me. "It's because, as a twin brother, I actually care about him even though we fight most of the time. I couldn't stand myself seeing him hurt or heartbroken. He destroyed himself when he found out you was dating Suna. And he was the happiest when he heard that you and Suna broken up. He has never been serious towards a girl, and you are the first girl that he treasured and cherished dearly" he continued.

"He's seriously in love with you, y/n" I looked up at the sleeping Atsumu. He was in his deep sleep. It's not like I'm taking him for granted. It's just I'm still scared to fall in love again. What Suna did at me left me traumatized. I wished I could overcome it but it's just hard. It wasn't as easy as I thought. I'm struggling.

"I know you're scared to be in a relationship again after what happened between you and Suna. But like I said, if you don't have the intention to love him as a man, then please... Stop giving him hope. I just don't want to see him hurt anymore" Osamu glanced at me again. His eyes were telling the truth. He must have seen Atsumu at his worst and it must pained him as well. I nodded quietly. I took a deep breath.

"Atsumu is a nice guy" I turned to look at Atsumu. My lips curved into a smile. "Every time he's around me, I will always feel like I'm loved and appreciated. He bought me good food, he drives me everywhere and he is always there for me" I couldn't hold the tears from dropping. Maybe I was feeling quite emotional about it. "I like it when he has his attention on me, when he hold my hands, give me warm hugs, and kiss me. I wished I could notice him from the start. I wished I could turn back time and to start things with him instead. If only I wasn't too blind, then I would give him a chance. We would make it long time ago" I sniffled, wiping off my tears. Osamu reached for the tissue and handed it to me. I thanked him. "But still, things happened" Osamu replied. I smiled, nodding my head. "Mhm. Things happened and I'm glad that it brought us here. What happened between me and Suna made us become closer" I touched Atsumu's cheek, caressing it softly. He leaned into my touch, eyes still closed.

I looked at Osamu. "I want to get closer to him. I want to create a chance for us both. The wound in me is there but it takes time to heal completely. And I believe, that Atsumu has the power to heal it" I smiled. Osamu formed a smile upon his lips. "I wish and pray for best for both of you" he said.

We arrived at Kobe around 1 hour later. Osamu dropped me off at my dorm. I thanked him for the ride before walking up towards my room.

***

OSAMU'S POV

I parked the car and unbuckled my seatbelt. I looked at the guy who was seated at the passenger seat. "Quit the act and wake the fuck up already" I said. Actually, I noticed that he was awake ever since I had little conversation with y/n earlier. Atsumu snorted, opening his eyes slowly. He stretched his arms before straigtening his back.

"You don't have scare her off like that" he laughed. "And I didn't know that you love me that much" he laughed out louder, teasing me. "I just don't want to handle your petty and dramatic ass when she hurt you later" I scoffed, looking up at the person whom I called as brother. "What's your problem, asshole?" he rolled his eyes. We remained silent for a few minutes before I cleared my throat.

"I've seen you at your worst before. How you started hanging out with girls, sleeping with them, going to bar and drink. I hated it" I looked down. I noticed that he was looking at me while I speak. Usually, he would tease and mock me but instead, he chose to listen to what I said. "I just don't want you to repeat the same mistakes. It pains me to see you like that" I looked out of the window. I was trying to hold my tears, honestly. I felt quite emotional whenever I think about it. No one has seen or witnessed Atsumu that time. It was only me. And the fact that we share the same blood, it hurts me even more.

"I know I've been shitty at you but I care about you a lot. I want nothing but to see you happy, with the right person of course" I turned my head, looking at him. He smiled. It was a pure smile. He nodded his head. "I'm sorry for being a burden to you. I'm sorry that I've troubled you so many times. I don't know how to survive if you weren't there to help me to stand up again. I might not show it but I feel so grateful to have you as my twin brother. You're the only one who understands me well" he patted my thigh. "Thank you, Samu. Thank you for everything you did for me" he ruffled my hair playfully, laughing after.

"You should treat me good food too" I said while chuckling. "Of course. We're food buddies after all" he grinned.