As the argentine-colored mist cleared out, the elf no longer sighted the pegasus that she always knew but, instead, an elf who was a bit taller than her was present, he was closing his eyes, looking very scared as if the spell didn't work at all. "D-did it work?" He managed to stutter out. Aside from being very tall, he had radiant white locks, nearly covering his eyelids. His ears were pointy just like what an elf would look like.

Y/n's eyes widened at the view and answered him, "Yes, Cosmo, it did." Cosmo opened his eyes revealing pools of glistening cyan ones. He looked at his hands and began holding his ears. Out of glee and amazement, he began waving and flailing his arms up and down very quickly. The female elf got worried and immediately tried to stop him from doing so. "Look Cosmo, there is no time for you to admire your elf form, we still need to leave," Y/n said in a serious tone, making him snap in realization.

He then stopped and shrugged his shoulders with a nervous smile on his face, "Uhh, sorry, your highness." The female elf then decided it was the best time to activate the invisibility spell. Looking from around her, she made sure no one was there near their area. Once the coast was clear, Y/n began casting the spell. "Et invisibilia nobis.." The female elf chanted, reaching out to Cosmo's shoulder, closing her eyes. She checked her light bracelet to see that it was glowing, that means the two of them were now invisible. She turned to Cosmo as Y/n nodded her head in confirmation.

"Let us move."

She walked out of their hiding place as Cosmo followed the elf from behind as he held an area from behind her cloak, making sure he won't get lost. Y/n passed the Lluminarians lining up for the space mobile. The elf studied the space mobiles and made sure to ride one which was going to Planet Aero. The two were able to get inside the space mobile without a single problem. Groggily turning her head from side to side, she began examining the new area and studied every single corner, taking in this new environment. There were vacant seats, there was also a certain part of the mobile where no one sat.

Y/n walked her way there and sat at one of those seats which was followed by her loyal pegasus friend, he sat beside the female elf. Deactivating the spell, Y/n let out a big sigh of relief. When she gets off, the one-eyed green conductor won't ask for the both of them to pay since that was the purpose of the line. They are also very known for forgetting and not recognizing the passengers, which was to the elf's happiness.

Y/n slammed her face at the little table infront of her which definitely startled Cosmo, since the elf felt him flinch from beside her. "Are you okay, princess?" He asked the royal elf with a concerned tone. Y/n raised her head and turned to him with a bothered look. 'Is he going to continue calling me that in public?' She thought to herself. "Look Cosmo, we are fugitives, we cannot let anyone know we are here. So, please call me anything else except names that will show my identity as royalty," she lowly whispered to him.

Cosmo then let out a noise of realisation, "Oh, alright then." Y/n needed to hide her identity, in order for the both of them to escape. The elf already had something in mind but, she was not sure if she can pull it off. With a worried look on her face, the elf looked at Cosmo, she really had to drag him into this mess. Y/n was guilty but, Cosmo didn't care, he wanted to be with her and that's that. She slightly smiled at her friend who was busy admiring everything inside the space mobile.

But, she wouldn't have escaped the kingdom without his help.

Y/n decided it was for the best, she will use that plan. She didn't have any other choice.