"Excuse me?" I bit the inner layer of my bottom lip. What the fuck is wrong with him? Was that even necessary?

"I believe that has nothing to do with you" I answered. The anger in me started to burning up. "And to remind you again that you have a pussy to pleasure. Too bad it's no longer mine" I crossed my arms over the chest. Suna's eyes were latched on me, his eyeballs kept following each of my movements. It felt like he's savoring me whole through his eyes and it was quite uncomfortable, honestly.

"I still prefer yours" that had me surprised. I looked at him. Suna was giving a terrifying smile. My hands started to sweat. I cleared my throat, eyes couldn't look off him. He was just sitting there and look at me.

"Alright kiddos. Let's start the meeting" Saeko, the president of the club clapped her hands, gaining attention from the committees. I looked up at Saeko who was standing, started off her opening speech. I knew it, I could see it from the side of my eyes that Suna was still having his eyes glued on me.

The meeting ended about two hours later. I looked at the time. It was 11am and I have a class later at 1pm. I wondered what was Atsumu doing while I was in the meeting. He said he doesn't have class today. I walked out from the meeting room. I couldn't see Atsumu's big figure. "Let's have lunch together" Suna stood behind me. I turned to the tall man. "It's fine. I'm not hungry yet" I refused. He had his hands inside of his pockets. "Well then, let me at least drive you home" he smiled.

I shook my head, refusing his offer again. "It's okay. I'll just be here since I have class at 1pm later" I replied without looking at him. I tried to act busy with my phone, texting Atsumu and asked him where was he. "Then I'll keep you company. I don't have class today anyways" he was about to lean closer before Atsumu cut him off, "It's fine. I can do that" I turned to Atsumu who was walking towards us.

Suna scoffed, eyes rolled. "What a cockblocker" he sighed. Atsumu wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me close to him. "Me, a cockblocker?" Atsumu snickered before looking at Suna. "You and y/n broke up weeks ago. She's no longer yours so I'm not cockblocking anyone here" his hand moved down to hold my side. That kinda make my body flinched. Atsumu surely is an expert in working his hands on me, sexually or non-sexually.

"I didn't know you're a friendcest type of a person" Suna laughed. "It must feel soooo good to have you ride on his dick, huh?" Suna turned his head, looking down at me. I slapped him hard on his cheek. That was too much. He was too much. Suna blew his hair before moving up his head to meet my eyes back. "That was a hard one. But I like it, baby" he smiled again. He doesn't look like the old Suna I knew. He's now looked like a psychopath and that scared me off. Atsumu held me closer. His hand was shaking as if he was controlling himself from beating Suna into a pulp. He definitely was angry.

Suna laughed out loud before letting out a heavy sigh. "You know what's funny, baby?" he looked at me, chuckling. I frowned. "I didn't expect the person I called as friend would go after the pussy I once used for my own pleasure" he laughed wickedly. Atsumu grabbed Suna by his collar, giving him a one strong punch on his cheek. I stopped Atsumu from attacking Suna even more. He was furious. "Atsumu please. Stop" I tried to calm him.

Suna coughed before licking the blood at the corner of his lip. He looked up at me with his half lidded eyes. "I missed you, y/n" that was the thing he said.

"I want you back. I'm sorry for the shit I did" he continued. I furrowed my eyebrows, swallowing my saliva down my throat. "Rin, listen to me" my hands were still holding Atsumu's arm. "I knew everything. I knew that you didn't plan on telling me about Sakura, telling me that you're cheating behind me, that you're fucking another pussy behind me" the volume of my voice kept increasing. I've been keeping the anger I had on Suna for a long time and I thought it was a perfect time for me to let it out on him.

"You can say sorry as many as you want or even tell me that you will change" I held onto Atsumu's arm tighter. "But that will never change the fact that you cheated on me" I continued. "You have Sakura now and you should treat her better than how you did to me" I finally let go of Atsumu's arm, stepping forwards, closer to Suna. "She loves you and you loves her. You both are meant to be together so please, forget about me and fix your relationship with Sakura" I pulled Atsumu by his wrist. I couldn't handle Suna anymore. He's no longer the person I used to know. He's now demonic. We were about to leave him but I stopped when he said,

"Be careful, y/n. You might ended up as one of his cum dump. Don't be blinded with the mask he's putting on right now. He fucked one of our classmate once" he mumbled. Atsumu clenched his fists tighter. If only I wasn't there, I'm sure Suna would be dead meat. I quickly pulled Atsumu, walking away.

Suna snickered. "Ahhh..." he sighed loudly. "That gaze of her... What a sexy gaze" he scoffed. "I didn't know she can be that hot" Suna slipped his hands into his pockets again. "What a turn on"

***

I put a plaster on Atsumu's knuckle. I looked up at the man sitting next to me. He was just looking at me treating his injured knuckle. He did hurt himself when he punched Suna earlier. "You shouldn't do that" I murmured. His eyes didn't left mine. He held my hands tight, eyes locking with mine. "Don't listen to him, okay?" he said anxiously.

Truthfully, the thing Suna said earlier kinda get into my head. What if Atsumu wasn't being serious? What if I'm just Atsumu's play toy, a place for him to satisfy his sexual needs. Logically thinking, there's a possibility there. He's a guy after all. He has his own lust and needs towards a woman.

"Y/N, please tell me that you will never believe the thing he said earlier" Atsumu shook my hands. I gave him a bitter smile, pulling my hands from his grip. "You don't believe me?" he asked. He was panicking. He looked miserable. It was my first time seeing him like this.

"You're a guy, Atsumu. And I did hear about you before. About you fucking around and all" I was still smiling but the truth is, I was in pain inside of my heart.

"I told you I've stopped doing those things. I'm being honest here" he held my hands again, caressing them. I looked up into his eyes. His eyes didn't lie but still, everyone can pretend and put on a show for their own benefits. I had enough when I was with Suna and I didn't want the same mistake to happen. Even if it's not with him, I just don't wanna be in that kind of situation anymore. I didn't want to give my all to the person who never appreciates me, the feelings I poured on them.

"What happened between me and Suna really give me a serious trust issue. Up until now. And I hope you understand" I caressed his cheek gently. He leaned into my touch. "I just need some time for this, hm?" I smiled softly, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. He nodded, understood. "I promise to prove myself and to prove you that you're the only one I wanted to spend my entire life with" he said softly. His hand cupped my cheek, caressing it as well. "I'd die for you, y/n" He kissed my temple.