Knuckles and Kristoff part 1

Start from the beginning

Queen Anna: Sir....um....how d-dare.. you a-ask such.. an inappropriate question to a Queen!" She yelled out.

Elsa: "Y-you know..... I'm n-not that k-kind of person that would do such a thing with anyone Especially with a person like you." She folded her arms and turned her head away from the crook trying not to blush.

Lieutenant Mattias: "Have your mother ever tell you not to talk to women like that?" The lieutenant scolded him.

Kristoff: "And also the Queen's Fiancé is right next to her." He said while putting his arm around Anna making sure who is with who.

The crook looked turned away from the couple and lieutenant to The ice queen Elsa and gave her a little smirk and leaned back on the cell door. "What about you frosty?" He asked her

Elsa backed up and being blushing and turned her head the other way trying to ignore the crook. "Just to let you, I'm not into disgusting men like you, so no thank you." She said in a sarcastic tone while giving glaring at him.

Daemon took that response from the royal sisters but still trying to play some mind games. "You ever tried with a real man before instead of an Ice cycle?" He laughed out. "Or better yet even a with.... a woman?" He gave her a devilish smirk. These comments made Elsa's face turn red as a tomato as she has never heard these comments from anyone before but she couldn't hide her blush anymore but just turned the other way from him and stormed out of the cell room.

Anna: "Elsa, wait come back!" She followed her sister

Lieutenant Mattias, Anna, Kristoff, Amy and especially Knuckles did not like what they were hearing.

Knuckles decided to step in and tries to lecture the crook himself. "Who the heck do you think you are, talking to the royal queens like that

Daemon: "I'm just trying to lighten the mood down here in this crummy dump, besides I bet you flirt with miss pinky over here." He said with a smile while pointing at him and Amy and this made Amy blush a little bit.

Amy: "Well here's one thing I- before she could finish Knuckles butted in again.

Knuckles: "Okay 1 I don't plan on dating anyone, ever!, 2 you need to watch your tongue in front of women and 3 you need to apologize to the sisters if not I can help you do it for you. He said with a sarcastic tone while cracking his knuckles.

To be continued.....

I want to give a major apology for making wait for this next chapter to be published, the reason was this due to school, grades, finals, and other little stuff to be finished I hope everyone can understand that school took up so much of my time and I really appreciate it. Thank you ✌🏾✊🏾👍🏽

 Thank you ✌🏾✊🏾👍🏽

I hope everyone is excited for all of these Sonic games, movie and show that's coming next year and also I'm on a family vacation but of course I'll have time to publish my next story and one more thing, while I was gone I had thought of these ama...

I hope everyone is excited for all of these Sonic games, movie and show that's coming next year and also I'm on a family vacation but of course I'll have time to publish my next story and one more thing, while I was gone I had thought of these amazing crossovers and my own stories I had  made up. That's all the news everyone have a blessed and safe summer. ✌🏾☀️😎⛱