(☝Credits to _a.ng__ "instagram" ☝)

Shopov couldn't dodge anymore, because one of them caught up with him and made him collapse on the ground, Lloyd got in front of him and knelt down "Are you still not going to tell us anything?"  said the blond, "N-No" replied the skeleton with fear.

Well, then I don't think you will help me much - said Lloyd making a sphere of energy to deliver the final blow.

Lloyd!  What aces? - Kai yelled at Lloyd, the blonde kept growing the energy sphere without saying a word.  "Lloyd reacts now!" - Jay shouted shaking his friend, however that did not help and the sphere became bigger and more powerful.

Enough !! - Nya yelled creating water and they threw it at Lloyd.

Ahhh ... Nya, why did you throw water on me? ”Lloyd yelled, his eyes had turned to emerald green again and the energy sphere that he had created disappeared.

Lloyd realized what he had done, "Lloyd, what happened?" - Kai said confused, "You guys take care of Shopov, I need to rest a bit" -said the blonde as he ran with his head down.

What's wrong with him? -Asked the red ninjas, "he's been acting that way for weeks" -said Cole.

Adolescence? -Jay said, everyone looked confused at the lightning ninjas, "What! He is technically 16 or 17 years old mentally"

He did the same thing last week when we captured Krazy (skeleton) -said the water ninja.

What is happening to me!?  Maybe I should tell my uncle Wu, suddenly he could help me.- the green ninja said to himself.

⚔⚔⚔

A white-haired woman entered the tea shop of an old woman who was cleaning her premises.

Mistake? - Asked the girl.

Miss Harumi, who brings you to my store- asked the old woman.

"It's ... About my parents ... My real family" - said the white-haired woman.

I see, so you want to find them, don't you? - Mistake said looking up at the girl.  She nodded.

The truth is I don't know exactly where they are, but I think I know where they could be, however I know that your family is alive but I don't know if all of them are, I know that you have 2 brothers, right? - said the old woman.  The girl nodded her head again.

"Your mother and I were friends, she left clues as to where her whereabouts could be, but I think you have the key" said the old woman looking at Harumi's brooch.

What do you mean? - Harumi said confused.

You have the key to the lost kingdom, one of the 16 kingdoms, the most distant, even more than the kingdom of ever, that is why it is called the lost kingdom.

You also need a map- Mistake said handing Harumi a map.

But ... This is the map my mother gave me. How did you get it? - Said the confused white-haired woman.

Your mother also gave one to me- said Mistake.

It's a long trip. Are you sure you want to do it alone? - said the old woman

What do you mean? - Asked the girl.

Ohh ... Don't listen to me, you'll find out soon enough- Mistake said with a smile.

Thank you for everything, really thank you very much- Harumi thanked him.

Harumi left Mistake's shop somewhat confused but happy.