Tragedy...

...

Midoryia didn't know what to do but stain was coming fast, like a bullet.

"Dang it what do I do?! I don't have my gear and he's covered in swords, I didn't train on his to take down armed people!!?" Midoryia innerly panicked.

"MIDORYIA DUCK!" A familiar voice shouted.

Midoryia just listened to whatever said that and ducked, dodging a raging inferno that shot above his head.

He turned around to see who was responsible for these flames.

Shoto Todoroki.

"Todoroki??" Midoryia called out.

"Roll to your side now!!" He shouted.
Midoryia nodded his head, rolling away from a barrage of ice that grabbed onto stain.

"Child's play, didn't your parents teach you not to stick your nose in things that don't concern you?!" Stain spat as he broke through the ice.

Midoryia jumped up and kicked his face, knocking a sword out of his hand.

He quickly grabbed it and held it infront of him.

Stain fell to the ground but quickly sprung up, pulling out another sword. Midoryia stopped his sword from cutting him using the sword he picked up.

"I hate you and your parents' guts. When I find them I'll kill them right after you!" Stain spat as he forever the blade onto Midoryia.

Todoroki sent out another raging inferno, Midoryia picked up on it before it could hit and and he rolled out of the way, letting stain get all the burn.

"If this kid is out in the public...

That means his parent's should be too.

I'll be able to kill them right here, right now and fulfil my goal!" Stain thought to himself as he ran off.

"He's leaving??" Todoroki pointed out as he noticed stain completely ignore Midoryia and go running out of the alleyway.

"After him!" Midoryia shouted, chasing after him.

When he ran out of the alleyway stain was out of sight...

Fires were ablaze everywhere, Nomu were attacking everywhere.
Midoryia still couldn't find his parents.

"Midoryia, my purpose here is to guard  the people in this event. You don't look like your ready to fight, especially not in a suit.

Find another pro hero and leave" Todoroki instructed.

"No, I have this sword.
Not to mention...

That man is after my parents, I can't let him hurt them!" Midoryia screamed, going running off.

"Idiot, you don't have proper training!" Todoroki spat as he went running behind him.

Midoryia turned a street ahead of Todoroki but when Todoroki made it...

He saw Midoryia on his knees, tears dripping from his face.
He didn't know what he had saw.

Hawks was burned and sitting grounded diagonal from Midoryia also watching the event.

Fires were ablaze all around, making Midoryia's face glow orange as the scene all around glowed orange.

Todoroki then looked up at the rooftop Midoryia was staring at.

There...

Stain stood...

Holding Hisashi's lifeless...