1v1

..

"Calvary battle!!!" Midnight shouted.

"I'll explain how this works!
Everyone will form groups of 4-5 people and be handed a band with a certain amount of points.

Starting at 5 points for the person in 42nd place and going up to 10 million points for the person who got first place!!!!

In order to win this round you have to stay within the top 10 amount of points!!

Form your teams" present mic shouted.

Midoryia felt everyone stare him down, he was the one with the 10 million points, he was the one everyone was after.

"Murasakino, I want to team up with you" Tokoyami said.

"Uh sure" Midoryia said.

Shoji, kirishima and Bakugo also approached.

"Wait this works really well.
I have a plan" Midoryia said.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked.

"I'll be the head of the horse, kirishima will be the front support, as will ket shoji and Tokoyami will help keep me up from the back.

This formation helps really well because using shoji's arms we can keep my band protected, using Tokoyami's dark shadow we can ensure it, with Kirishima in the front he can help keep guard, and with ket in the front he can explode people trying to stick their hand inside to steal my band.

If we can keep my band safe we have won" Midoryia said.

"Sounds like a solid plan" Tokoyami commented.

"Time's up!!
Prepare!" Midnight shouted.

They got into the formation Midoryia had suggested, with how shoji's arms were pointed there was no way anyone was going to steal Midoryia's band.

Once everyone else was ready it was time to start.

"BEGIN!!!" Midnight shouted.

All the teams went running, looking for Midoryia. Though they couldn't see him. Shoji's arms were acting as a shield as they ran around the map keeping it safe.

"Now I can just relax, with this amount of points we don't have to steal any other points." Midoryia thought to himself as he leaned against the walls of shoji's arms.

They went running around, just protecting the bands and making sure it was impossible to steal their bands.

People gave up on trying to steal from Midoryia when they realized it'd be quite impossible.

The round went as it went, people stole from each other, fought eachother, and just tried to win.

Midoryia was able to get a nap in with how unworried he was.

Soon the round was up, all of Midoryia's team had won.

"Kuro Murasakino's team wins!!!" Present mic shouted.
Shoji removed his arms as Midoryia was set onto the ground,very unbothered.

"And for our final round!!!

A 1v1 battle against everyone who has just passed!!!!!" Present mic screamed.

That was only 10 people.

Midoryia
Bakugo
Uruaka
Todoroki
Tokoyami
Kirishima
Shinsou
Yaoyorozu
Jirou
Monoma.

"All contestants are free to take a 30 minute break as we prepare everything!!" Midnight shouted.

Midoryia let out a relived exhale and walked over to the stands.
He looked at the bored that was put on the screen.
It told who was going against who and when.