The Princess of Misthaven felt tears form in her eyes from all the frustration, "I don't really know." She said as she wiped her eyes, "I thought I knew some magic but now I can't even move a stupid vase across the room."

Anna took a seat next to her, "It's okay... I mean the room is pretty large." She said, placing a comforting arm around her friend, "I remember the same thing used to happen to Elsa and then I would have her take a step back, get some food and then she would be just fine."

Emma smiled at her friend's attempt to cheer her up, "I guess I am a little hungry and tired."

"I'm sure Elsa wouldn't mind if you wanted to lay down for a bit." Arendelle's princess responded.

"There is no way you were raised by rocks." Killian said to Kristoff as they entered the dining hall.

"Not rocks, trolls." Kristoff corrected.

The captain looked up to see his princess had puffy eyes and her face had been wet from crying, "Swan, what happened?" He said, rushing over to her side.

Emma didn't respond, she just wrapped her arms around his neck as he squatted to her level. Killian gently rubbed her back. He knew magic had been taking a toll on her and her confidence had shaken a lot. He wished he could do more to help her, but all he really could do was console her when needed and offer a few encouraging words... "Is there anything I can do?" He asked quietly in her ear.

The princess shook her head, "Do you think we could go sailing later?" She asked wiping her nose, "I kind of miss being on the Jolly Roger."

The captain's eyes filled with sadness, "I'm sorry love..." He began, "Kristoff was planning on taking me-"

"You know what, I would love to go sailing." Kristoff interrupted in hopes of helping Emma, "What do you think Anna? Would Elsa like to join us too?"

Anna got up and went over to her fiance, "I think that is a wonderful idea, I'm sure Elsa would love to go too!" She leaned into Kristoff's ear, "That was very kind of you." She whispered referring to him canceling his former plans with the pirate.

"You're not scared of sailing?" Emma asked, referring to how her parents died.

"Well the thought is always there." Anna admitted, "But as Elsa would say, you can't let fear control your life."

"I give the best advice." Elsa said entering the room, "What did I miss?"

Her younger sister ran over to her with a wide smile, "We're going sailing later on Killian's ship. Elsa, you have to come!" Anna begged, pulling her sister's arm.

    The queen laughed, "Alright, alright. I think it would do us all some good." She responded, looking at Emma, "How about later tonight that way everyone has some time to relax before then?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Slight guilt crept into Emma's mind. She knew everyone had other plans and now they were forgoing them to make her feel better because she couldn't levitate a damn vase, something she had done so many times...

    "Swan... I know that look." Killian said, grabbing everyone's attention, "Do not blame yourself for anything. We all want to go sailing."

"He's right." Anna assured, hugging her from behind the chair, "A good meal and fresh air always helps."

Kristoff rubbed his fiance's shoulder as she returned to his side, "Why don't we let you and Killian eat alone?" He suggested.

"No no." Emma responded quickly, "I've already ruined so much of the day and I'm sure you all are hungry as well."

"Oh nonsense." Elsa responded happily, "You two haven't been alone since you got here." She continued on, referring to the visiting couple, "We'll just take a few sandwiches and be on our way."

Tears welled up in the sorrowful princess's eyes, "Thank you." Killian responded for her.

Not too long after the residents of Anrendelle exited the room, leaving a pirate and his princess alone in silence. The two migrated over to a nearby bench against a wall that held a picture of the deceased king and queen above them.

Killian picked a sandwich up in his hand from the tray he brought over and examined it, "I never understood these things..." He said, trying to make conversation, "It's just a bunch of rubbish shoved between two pieces of bread and people raise hell over it." The sentence caused Emma to laugh, "I've missed that beautiful sound." He smiled.

"I've been such a downer lately, I apologize..." Emma admitted, bringing her knees to her chest.

"You have nothing to apologize for." He responded, rubbing her back, "I know you've been feeling overwhelmed, but you can do this."

The princess leaned into her pirate, resting her head on his shoulder, "I'm not sure I can do much of anything anymore..." She confided with pain in her voice.

Confusion was all over the captain's face, she had to be the strongest person he knew. "What do you mean?" He asked.

She looked up into his eyes, revealing her pain, "I used to be so good at magic. I mean I wasn't perfect, but I certainly didn't mess up as much as I am now."

Killian paused, trying to find the right words to say. He was no expert at magic and it killed him... "I wish I knew how to help you, love, truly I do. But I think everyone is right, it's been nonstop training since we've arrived." He reminded her, "You need a break, Elsa needs a break, we all just need a nice evening out."

"I just feel bad." Emma responded.

"About what?" He pushed.

"It's been two weeks and I've only gotten worse." She responded, wiping a fallen tear, "I know Elsa has more important things to do, but she wants to help so she's putting them off." She began to ramble, "Anna is trying to help as much as she can with Elsa's responsibilities but she doesn't know what to do, I've broken our date night four times now-"

"Wow wow wow, slow down." The pirate interrupted, "The queen told me she is trying to teach her sister how to handle some more official tasks, but the lass has trouble as well. You're not taking her away from anything." He reassured, "Besides, they have over a thousand people who can help the princess, and you're not to worry about me." He said firmly, "I know this is important to you and there isn't a bloody thing you can't do. So don't think for a second that you're ever upsetting me or anyone else." He continued on, rubbing her back, "Everyone knows how hard this is and we all want to help, but you need a break and there is nothing wrong with that."

Emma gave a weak smile as he pulled her in for a side hug. Deep down she knew he was right, but it just infuriated her that she was messing up so much. She didn't know how Elsa, or anyone else, had so much patience to help her. She didn't even have the patience to help her own damn self. There was nothing left to do for the day except relax, regroup and enjoy an evening out at sea.