"Long story short, my dad is close with his dad and I lived in France for a couple of years because my dad was stationed there from the Ministry. So, we kinda grew up together?" I shrugged before continuing. "But I haven't seen him since I left France, so it was a pleasant surprise seeing him here. I completely forgot he went to Beauxbatons."

Hermione's mouth widened as she slapped my arm. "And you just told me this!?"

I yelped as I rubbed my arm. "Hermione! Your slaps really hurt!"

"Sorry!" I laughed as she started blowing my arm. 

"Did anything happen after I left?" I asked Hermione as she started washing her face.

"No, why?"

"I don't know..." I trailed off as I remembered the awkward interaction with Harry in the common room. "Did Harry have another dream or something?"

"Harry?" Hermione looked up at me, her face wet with water. "Why, what happened?"

"Harry was in the common room alone but left as soon as I entered. He also seemed... a bit put out?" I questioned.

Hermione shrugged as she dabbed her face with a towel before leaving the bathroom. "He's probably just tired. Make sure you turn off the lights after you finish!"

"Okay." I turned on the hot water and hopped into the hot shower, letting my thoughts take over.

~~~

"You don't think Harry's mad at me, do you?" I asked Hermione as we walked down to breakfast.

"Y/N, he has no reason to be mad at you. You didn't do anything. If he starts acting like a little kid, I'll slap the shit into him."

"Maybe I did. Maybe I did and I didn't even realize," I groaned as I stopped right before entering the Great Hall.

Hermione stopped with me and grabbed my shoulders. "Stop overthinking! He probably was just tired."

"Okay." 

The doors of the Great Hall swung open as I anxiously walked down the Gryffindor table. Louis' face brightened as he saw me come in. He grinned and waved as I gave him a weak smile in response before searching for Harry. I saw him talking with Ron and quickly made my way over.

"Hi guys." I held my breath as I nervously slid into the seat next to Harry.

He nudged me playfully before smiling at me. My heart flew into the air as I beamed back happily. "I was worried for nothing." I thought as I looked at the variety of food at the table before picking out a bagel. 

"Why do you look so tired, Hermione?" Ron asked as he greeted us.

"She was up all night preparing for our first Defense Against the Dark Arts class," I said as I spread cream cheese lightly on the bagel before biting into it. "DADA is our first class today, remember?"

Ron slammed his forehead into the table before groaning very loudly. Hermione stared at Ron as if he was psychotic. I stifled a grin as I took another bite of my bagel.

"Do you wanna walk with me to Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Harry asked as he turned to me, looking slightly nervous.

"Harry, we always walk to class together." I smiled at him.

"Oi!" The four of us turned around to see Fred and George walking down the hall. "Are you four excited to see us in the Triwizard tournament?"

"You're sixteen so you can't enter," I told them as they passed by our table.