"Oi thief, you coming?" Cruet turned his attention to Luix and was taken back by the sight he saw before him. The front of the Manor was covered in bodies, and Luix had blood stains in his clothing. Cruet followed after Luix, and the two ran through the golden painted halls. They were welcomed by a group of guards with spears, who were already charging at the pair.

"Get out of my way!" Luix shouted as he charged full force into the group of guards. While he fought them off, Cruet jumped onto the wall and held himself up by holding onto one of Chankason's golden painting frames. Cruet watched from above as Luix fought off all of the guards. He threw a few cards here and there to give Luix a hand, but overall, the thief felt as if he wasn't needed here at all.

"The man's an animal. Sheesh." Cruet muttered to himself, however as he watched he was amused by Luix. He was even more terrifying than all the stories he had heard about the mercenary. Soon enough, the guards had been dealt with; many of them were dead, however, there were a few who ran away since they weren't ready to die just yet.

Cruet jumped down from the wall and the two continued their search for Chankason. They followed the halls until they reached the grand hall, where they found Chankason sitting at a banquet table full of food by himself. He turned his head to the two men, a chicken wing in his mouth. His face seemed to have paled at the sight of the mercenary and the thief. Chankason shrieked at the two. After swallowing his chicken, he was screaming.

"Guards! Guards!"

"Enjoy your meal, it'll be the last one you'll ever have." Luix spoke coldly as he walked towards Chankason. Chankason continued screaming for his guards, when suddenly two Paladins appeared in front of him. Luix growled lowly as he saw the paladins. He charged towards them with the intent to kill. He swung his sword, however, just like last time the blade went straight through them without a scratch. Luix was thrown back by the second paladin, forcing him into the wall once again. Cruet looked at Luix, before turning his head back to the Paladins.

"Full force won't work against these. It seems he has Illusion Entrustia." Cruet explained as he walked over to Luix, trying to help the larger male up. Luix looked at Cruet as he took his hand and rose from the rubble of the wall. He turned his gaze to Chankason, who had stood up, and was smiling sinisterly.

"Then what do you suggest?" Luix asked, irritation clearly visible in his voice. Cruet sighed as he looked at the tall Paladins who towered over them.

"If we're able to fill the room with complete darkness, they should disappear." Cruet explained as he looked at Luix. Luix raised an eyebrow at the thief, unsure on whether to trust him or not. "Trust me. My heads on the line as much as yours is." Luix released a sigh; he looked at Chankason, who continued to grin sadistically. He looked as if he was enjoying watching them lose, and it pissed off the mercenary even more.

Luix looked around the room, searching for a way to destroy every little bit of lighting available, however, an explosion suddenly distracted everyone. Everyone looked up at the ceiling, watching as the chandelier fell onto Chankason's table. The rich man screamed, tears forming in his eyes as he watched the table collapse with all the food falling to the floor.

"Who...Who did this?! Show yourselves!" Chankason ordered, tears falling down his face as he stared at the destroyed furniture. All of a sudden, Arisu jumped through the hole in the ceiling and jumped at Chankason. Chankason screamed as he hit the ground. Luix and Cruet looked at each other and nodded. They ran towards the windows and closed the curtains before the Paladins could attack Arisu, casting the room into darkness. As the room darkened, the paladins had disappeared. The two males looked back to Chankason and Arisu.