Lacey smiles and nods. "He's right. We have to stop the Overlord," She says.

"They're right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it," Kai says and starts wadding in the ocean. He shudders.

"Kai, wait..." Lacey sighs and shakes her head.

"The entire ocean? But I didn't bring my floaties," Jay said pouting.

"Well, if you got a better plan..." Cole trails off, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't, but he may." Zane said and points to the Falcon who was flying up above them.

"Ooh, the Falcon. He must have found something." Julian says.

____________________

After climbing the mountain, they enter the Temple of Light and find The First Spinjitzu Master's Mech. His golden mech.

"Hmm, nothing " Lloyd said but the mech suddenly activates. "Woah,"

There was also a built in seat on the left of the Mech's shoulder. Lacey raised an eyebrow.

"Woah!" Cole exclaimed..

"Looking good!" Kai praised.

"Killer!" Jay compliments.

"Amazing!" Zane cheers.

"I believe that seat is reserved for the Spinjitzu Master's soulmate." Wu said pointing towards the seat. Everyone looks at Lacey, she bites her lip and nods.

Lloyd helps her up and she sits on the surprisingly comfortable seat, she feels a tingle as the mech starts to glow more.

"How does the leg feel now?" Wu questioned her, staring at her.

Lacey smiles."Stronger and much better," She nods in satisfaction.

"Well, I know how they are getting to Ninjago, but what about us?" Misako asked.

Suddenly, a roar is heard. "I know that sound. It's our Dragon!" Jay exclaimed.

"I believe we just found our way off this rock," Wu said knowingly, a smile growing on his face.

________________

Lacey's eyes are closed tightly as she breathes heavily, her chest heaving up and down. They were flying on the mech and her seat was more open, thankfully it had a seat belt. Honestly, how did the First Spinjitzu Master's soulmate sit on this, it's so...horrific.

"You okay!" Lloyd yells at her, laughing slightly as the wind bellowed around them.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you!?" She yells back, opening her eyes and looking at him.

"Maybe! You might get over your fear of hights!" He exclaimed chuckling.

"Yeah, or it might increase it " She muttered under her breath.

"I see Ninjago. Were not far away!" Kai says as he points to a purple light coming out of the clouds

"Oh, you're sure that's Ninjago?" Cole asked in disbelief. He could hardly believe what the city had become.

"Wow," Jay muttered under his breath as he stared at the dark alleyways and streets.

"What is that thing?" Kai said seeing an unknown building that wasn't there before.

"Garmatron," Wu states. 

"It's turned into a fortress?" Misako asked as she eyed it.

"But where's the Overlord?" Julian asked as they land on the ground.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾| {1} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें