Before Sejal could speak further, her phone started ringing. It was Sasha and Tasha's call. They both were Sejal and Riddhima's childhood buddies.  Sasha and Tasha are twin sisters.

Sejal: Ohh! At last you both remembered me. As far as I remember you both had forgotten that there was someone named Sejal.

Tasha: Oh! Drama queen started her melodrama just after answering the call.

Sasha: Seju, you are seeming very happy today. Didn’t you see the trp of IMMJ2?

Sejal: Sasha, you have got some brain at last. You are right. I didn't see the trp till now. I have uninstalled YouTube and I didn’t visit Twitter yet.

Tasha: Oh God! How did this miracle happen?

Sasha: Sejal, I have got a calculation for you but the twist is that you can't use calculator.

Sejal: I will never need calculator to solve your easy questions.

Sasha: We will see. Am I right or am I right?

Tasha(giggling) : You are right Sasha.

Sasha: So, tell me the answer of 1.1+1.1-1.1

Sejal: Oh! Sasha, do you think this math is of my level? It's so simple. Answering this will hurt my ego (Too much attitude 😂😂😂)

Tasha: Miss Sejal, try hurting your expensive ego once and tell me the answer.

Sejal: It's 1.1 yaar. Don’t you think this math is for primary students?

Sasha (laughing) : We didn’t ask this question to an elder person.

Sejal(pouts): I hate this number 1.1

Tasha: Why? Is it because immj2's trp is 1.1 for last few consecutive weeks?

Sasha: For Sejal's kind information, this week's trp is also 1.1

Sejal: What?! Trp is again 1.1!!

Tasha: Yeah, sweetheart!

Sejal: Why did you have to tell me?

Sasha: To see your shocking and devastating face.

Sejal (shouting): Just wait and watch. I will send you guys my special  bitter gourd juice and Riddhima's special black coffee. Then I will also get to see your reaction (Tit for tat😏😂)

After she says this, both Sasha and Tasha disconnects the call.

Sejal: Seju, cool down. I know the trp of immj2 isn't 1.1. I won't trust their words no matter what happens. Oh God! I forgot to take out my brownies. Brownies might be missing me.

In the hideout

Vansh and Ayan Goenka  takes a seat and they start discussing about all the things.

Ayan Goenka : Why did you save Kabir when you yourself shot him?

Vansh: First of all I didn’t shoot Kabir. Your Aryan(Sharma) knows the answer much better.

Ayan Goenka : Aryan(Sharma)?

Vansh: You heard it right. Aryan(Sharma) is not so fool like you all assume him to be. He is very much shrewd. He had made deals with many of your enemies because of which the Sharmas suffered many loses

Ayan Goenka : Do you even know what are you saying?

Vansh: Vansh Raisinghania doesn’t come to conclusion without knowing the thing well. You will get to know about the real truth of Kabir's accident the same time your sweetheart Ahana comes to know about it. And you know I won't tell you about it no matter how many times you ask me. So, better ask me your other questions.