Beautiful.

The next day , Hermione .

It was nearly close to the afternoon when I remembered that I needed to meet Stefan for some lunch , Klaus had left into town to do some things and he won't be back for a couple hours so this should be easy. Last night at the grill Klaus told me he saw someone who I knew from Hogwarts he didn't know her name she just looked familiar , since then I wonder "who from hogwarts will come to mystic falls besides me?" that thought was stuck in my head. I sign and decided it was time to get out of bed I was still in my pjs after all , I headed into the bathroom then started brushing my teeth my hair was all over the place. My curls where on my face like snakes , I hated my hair sometimes I groaned and just brushed away and put some water.

I settled my hair down and clip it with a flowery hair clip it was now 12 in the afternoon so I really had to get going , I pulled out some pair of leggings and a plain black shirt with my shoes. Klaus really didn't need to know about the ring.. I just hope he doesn't find out about anything last night when he looked at it he looked very suspicious about it and it just made my stomach turn. I shook that thought away and headed out the door "ohh shoot" I forgot to ask Stefan where to meet me and now my only thing to do is to go to his house , great. just great. I finally got there I was out of breath can't believe Stefan does this all the time but hey he's a vampire so he doesn't need to struggle , I sign and knocked on the door.

After a couple moments of silence the door opened
"Hermione , hey I didn't know you were coming here" Stefan sounded surprised "I remembered you said you wanted to take me to lunch and so I came here since you never told me where to meet you" I laughed a lil. "Oh yea i'm sorry about that , I didn't mean to make you walk all the way here"
"It's fine I really needed that walk" we both laughed
after a few moments of silence he spoke "Let me just grab my jacket and i'll be out , would you like to come in?" I shook my head "i'll just wait out here" he nodded and left inside.

He walked out he had a grey tight t-shirt and you could see that he had abs merlin I got lost in the moment of just staring at him , especially his chest
"Uh Hermione?" that's when I came back to reality Stefan was looking at me with a confused look.
"Oh i'm sorry we should umm get going" I chuckled nervously without looking at his eyes I turned around and started walking he eventually caught up to me that's when I again broke the silence "So hows Mystic falls been?" I looked up at him " It changed through out the years since I lived here , I came back here 4 years ago thinking everything was normal but after Damon came back , it was terrible" Stefan said.

"I don't follow" I said "When me and Damon became a vampire I learned how to control my hunger with human blood , but he didn't so when he came back many people went missing and they all had teeth marks so eventually everyone said it was an animal but in reality it was him." I looked at him to continue
"Then many things started to happen like more vampires started to come back and attack Elena because they thought it was Kathrine , the one that turned me and Damon into a vampire and also fell in love with. Elena looked exactly like her but didn't act like her , that's when Klaus came along"

"Then what happen?" I asked "He wanted to kill Elena just because she was a doppelgänger and he needs to sacrifice one of them and a vampire to get the werewolf gene , he's one of the original vampires which means he's a lot stronger and faster then us normal vampires" Stefan said looking up at me.
"Did Klaus ever get what he wanted?" he shook his head "After that happen Elena ran away and Klaus stopped searching I didn't know anything after that just that he had a daughter" I stopped dead in my tracks and my eyes widen , "He has a- a daughter?"
I was in shock Stefan was as well.

"He didn't tell you .. didn't he?" Stefan had a face with regret my face went pale "He clearly has some explaining to do" I smiled weakly "Hey look i'm sorry I thought you already kne-" I cut him off by grabbing his hand "Nonsense now let's go have lunch and forget about this" I smiled , he nodded and we went to the grill. A few hours later , it was already 2:30 in the afternoon and I just got back from having lunch with Stefan we promised to meet tonight again since he wanted to show me something. I got back to the hotel and saw that Klaus was still not home I sign and just sat in the couch staring at the wall "Klaus had a daughter and he didn't even tell me?" that thought was just going through my mind over and over again , we've been together for 3 years now and nothing about her came out of him.